OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH does this MJ vs Bron argument bring to the table?!?!?!

NBA should force every team owner to open they're facilities/arenas and turn them into polling centers.
Actions, we need actions.

That definitely isn't what I'm saying. You just sound very uneducated when it comes black history. You're asking what will boycotting do and you're allegedly black??? You've been posting the same foolishness word for months.

"Allegedly black" :lol: :rofl: some of you guys are out of pocket lol

My stance hasn't changed, I fully support these guys boycotting if they want to but I also question what it will change.

Wasn’t China rightfully outraged?

this is an issue with black americans not Chinese people in China
China has no right to speak upon what a Black man decides NOT to do for them. They would not give a damn about what LeBron thinks, if he were not a famous athlete.

I’m agreeing with y’all on the issue though. Not knocking the players (Lebron, etc).

Huge movement and the ball is in the billionaire white owners courts who have the ability to push for change.

Jordan is the GOAT basketball player, no one says he's the goat human being or advocate. No one is even saying that Michael Jordan is a good person. He's just the best basketball player ever.
:lol:
now folks wanna say goat basketball player
when before
it would just be he the goat
yall so lame
worse than jay stans

At this point, seasons done?

what if anything can the NBA/Owners do by tomorrow to change this stance? It’s one thing to say something, but what actions.

MLB/NFL have to follow suit if this is a long term plan.

Lol @ general human rights issue. Well generally I only see Black men being gunned down in the streets by law enforcement.
This. It takes days, hell, weeks for them to get someone who's publicly said something racist off tv and radio. You say anything that appears offensive to other groups and they get them out of the paint quick.

If I'm not mistaken I believe he's spoken on being married to a white woman.

In this current situation, I don't think we can slander a brotha who's rolling with bunnies
1598478891645.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom