OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this current situation, I don't think we can slander a brotha who's rolling with bunnies
1598478891645.png
We can If yo was or is a cop or an ex navy seal or some **** cuz thats what he be sounding like at times :nerd: ...If that’s the case, he’s a lost cause n all slander is applicable ...I can spot these types of “brovas” from a mile away, don’t want em round me :lol: ...They care what middle America and anti BLM folks think so much cuz they used to being around those folks in their fam and work

Jeannie Buss got a net worth of $500 mil. Supporting players vocally is cool and all but let's start seeing owners supporting equality by financially investing in communities of need. These players aren't protesting bc they don't have opportunities in this country. They're protesting for those who's voices are ignored.

Anyone else watch the press conference in Kenosha? I don't blame any player that wants to boycott after that mess. Had the mayor slurring his words, the chief of police that didn't know anything and then you had the smug dirt bag Sheriff that couldn't stop snickering and laughing in the background. Lots of double talk when confronted by evidence that cops were handing out water to the militas or how cops wouldn't arrest the 17 year old murderer but let him get away.
u have a vid or link

Woj could’ve left the bit out about players not liking the bubble conditions
“they” will try to spin it and say this isn’t about social justice but rather them not wanting to be in the bubble
Not liking it is a damn lie but we all know why he said it

I’m more mad he ain’t own up to the Kyrie article he wrote/tweeted back in June calling him the “disruptor”. Already deleted it

Jeannie Buss got a net worth of $500 mil. Supporting players vocally is cool and all but let's start seeing owners supporting equality by financially investing in communities of need. These players aren't protesting bc they don't have opportunities in this country. They're protesting for those who's voices are ignored.
maaaaaaan to add to that
our own ******* tax dollars need to go to investing in our own communities
wtf am i paying taxes for
if it aint helping my people
if its going to wallstreet and these banks

Nice to see the Brewers make the right call.

Not interested in hearing Shaq and Barkley talk about this after the way they discussed kneeling for the flag and B A white boy.

Buss has plenty of money and power to move some mountains.

Not surprised SAS did a 180 on this. What a sellout.

Cancel all sports. I'm done with 2020.

Eff it. Let's go to war, if that's the message these stinking stupid *** racist cops are trying to send.

This society sickens me. I'm ready to protect and defend what's mine and my family's

nba/playoffs might legit be on hiatus for a minute. cant see boycotting 1 game making much difference. they gotta really shake the atmosphere. make the rich *** owners apply pressure to their senator and congress friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom