OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1602268030041.gif

Man the warriors did an excellent job stopping him this year
Don’t do this, man. During the course of 4 years they bested him 3-1, the following year they lost in the Finals while he was at home and this year he won while they were at home. To act like the Golden State Warriors superior to Bron-led teams from 2014-15 to 2018-2019 is a flat out lie :lol:

just came in to say .....

Lebron is the corniest, cry baby-est, cringe-est, most asterik-est, actor-est

BALLER. ever to play the game.

hes a dawg for sure. but man sure do wish he was cool so i could enjoy this finals.

Really want the Heat to get the ring.

Jimmy blew it for the team last game smh

All true, but that’s much clearer on October 9, 2020 than it would have been on July 28, when the votes were cast for executive of the year. If the Lakers didn’t have the playoff run in the bubble they did, this wouldn’t be a conversation .

All that said, Pelinka probably should have gotten more votes than he did due to the Lakers being number 1 in the West before the break.

oh nah im not arguing for Pelinka for EOY, hindsight is 20/20 and despite giving up all those assets for PG Frank made good moves. I was just arguing against the notion that Pelinka "got lucky" or had players/circumstances fall into his lap, or that he didnt know how to operate a salary cap :rolleyes

just came in to say .....

Lebron is the corniest, cry baby-est, cringe-est, most asterik-est, actor-est

BALLER. ever to play the game.

hes a dawg for sure. but man sure do wish he was cool so i could enjoy this finals.

Really want the Heat to get the ring.

Jimmy blew it for the team last game smh
Does that make you feel better :lol:

The key word in there was REBUILDING

Yep and that’s the difference between jumping franchises and staying - you can skip rebuilds as 206to813 206to813 pointed out with his example about what happened after Bron left Cleveland the first time.

This is only really possible because of his longevity, though. No one can take that away from him through his first 17 years and I hope he ends his career with the same iron man-like endurance. I don’t think there’s been anything like it in sports (longevity x durability x productivity)

Yep and that’s the difference between jumping franchises and staying - you can skip rebuilds as 206to813 206to813 pointed out with his example about what happened after Bron left Cleveland the first time.

This is only really possible because of his longevity, though. No one can take that away from him through his first 17 years and I hope he ends his career with the same iron man-like stamina.
Longevity eh

More like he’s a High Grade Human

Dear Rajon Rondo,

Apologies for every negative assumption I've had of you since you became a Laker. I know you a former Celtic but you now officially a Los Angeles Laker in my book.

You brought that Celtic pride and swag to the team. You brought toughness, court savvy, team play, and most of all leadership on the floor and in the locker room.

Thank you 'Doe, for being a championship influence, and for helping lead the Lakers back to where they belong - at the top.

Sincerely,

Lakers fan who has witnessed every Lakers title run since 1980.

how bout your boy LONZO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom