OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20201007-184705.jpg

Hopefully all the nonsense whining stops

Spoelstra is a phenomenal coach and I’ve been riding with him for a while but idk how ppl are proclaiming him as a coaching savant for what happened in games 3 & 4 but ignore that he punted game 2 with that dumbass zone?

Spoelstra is a phenomenal coach and I’ve been riding with him for a while but idk how ppl are proclaiming him as a coaching savant for what happened in games 3 & 4 but ignore that he punted game 2 with that dumbass zone?
game 2 was still competitive tho IMO. it was like a 7 point game in the 4th at one point i think

Lmfao. I can’t believe people were like “why do the lakers keep bringing up Kobe 😤

I’ve had people come at me on the gram for posting pics of KB

people don’t understand. No matter where you go especially in the state of California, the family will be reminded of him intentionally/unintentionally. KB left an indelible imprint of the world. That same imprint that will allow the family (and their friends) to live quite well for generations.

Flying too close to the sun. Now if miami comes out crazy tomorrow and wins and gives them their first loss in the Kobe jerseys, they gon be feeling bad.

apparently we signed the wrong brother too

To be fair, Marcus had been the better player for the last few years and was having the better season this time too. There is a reason one got bought out and the other had to be acquired in trade.

Plus, I think Lakers fans were more critical of the Clippers giving up a draft pick to get Marcus than anyone was critical of the Lakers picking up Keef off the waiver wire.

Rondo unwashing himself has been the most surprising thing of the Lakers run.
To me it’s DG being as useless as he is. I honestly didn’t expect much from him on this team but he really rigged us of a contract

How do Lakers fans feel about all the parades and celebrations and all that being lost because of COVID?

Definitely a bummer.

I guess you could view it as a silver lining of this terrible year.
I'll take a virtual parade over no parade any time.

Heck even if there were no parade of any kind I'd be fine with it...long as that banner gets hoisted up into the rafters opening night 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom