OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers shoulda stuck with the purple jerseys for game 5 and slapped the #2 or #24 patch on em.

Lakers colors are purple and gold, not black and gold.

But that's just me. Don't get me wrong tho, the black jerseys are sick af.

mall j
Lakers shoulda stuck with the purple jerseys for game 5 and slapped the #2 or #24 patch on em.

Jerseys other than mamba jersey have the Kb patch
Mamba jerseys have the #2 on it

15 million a year for Danny Green is absolutely disgusting.
next year he becomes a valuable trade asset
1602117442862.gif

but thempurple jersey have black on them on the sides. thats what mskes them ugly.

I wish they still wore last years city jerseys. i know im in the minority but i thought they were 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
I don’t view the switch to the Mamba jerseys as a premature celebration; but something to provide extra motivation to get the series wrapped up.

Oh I get that. It's that they had a schedule and had them set for game 7 I believe. And then after yesterday they moved it up to game 5.

I like the jerseys, Kobe is a legend, and I want the Lakers to win. Just feels like moving it up from game 7 to game 5 and changing the schedule is a bit of a 'we got this' move. But I also get that you could wear it as a Mamba Mentality move, so I respect that.

I just want them to win. It's also great that they have Vanessa's blessing for all this. Gonna be an emotional night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom