OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FF65F70D-CCDA-46EF-9E97-F91D973697D0.jpeg

You can try and twist it however you want
Point is y’all constantly post what y’all WANT to happen not what y’all really think will happen
Word to DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

your lazy way of thinking exposed the flaw in your logic & bringing in DC in this won't improve that

No.

People need to stop saying ANYTHING that comes to their minds. Especially stuff they don't even believe.

how is Herro going off for 25 pts on at least 45% unbelievable? are you or geno willing to give me any odds since yall don't believe it will happen?

this thread already getting spicy and not even game time.

I just want bron to drive to the hoop and dominate thats all I ask no funny 3point step back funny stuff. no cute steph curry passes. just get **** done tonight.

its bronnys birthday. now i know why bron was so mad they lost the last game. could have won a title on his sons birthday

now he gotta win the title on his other son lamekilla lamekilla ‘s birthday
1602017827980.gif

I just want bron to drive to the hoop and dominate thats all I ask no funny 3point step back funny stuff. no cute steph curry passes. just get **** done tonight.

its bronnys birthday. now i know why bron was so mad they lost the last game. could have won a title on his sons birthday
think he mightve been more upset that he cant celebrate championship taco tuesday

tbh i think that's a big reason why too lol
you know his corny *** already had the IG post thought out in his head

talking about the two best gifts he could ever ask for :lol:
#striveforgreatness #kidfromakron #theprincefromarkon

how is Herro going off for 25 pts on at least 45% unbelievable? are you or geno willing to give me any odds since yall don't believe it will happen?
YOu do not BELIVE he will do IT during his next game.

Him doing IT isn't unbelievable.

Two distinct statements.

Put money up like two regular men on the street. Yall need to stop this, "Give me VEgas Odds" foolishness.

We are two grown men.

Make the bet on what you are claiming.

Two distinct statements.

Put money up like two regular men on the street. Yall need to stop this, "Give me VEgas Odds" foolishness.

We are two grown men.

DC with the toxic masculinity. Ya hate to see it :smh:

Two distinct statements.

We are two grown men.

lol i didn't know you wanted me to get that precise since we BOTH know what I was referring to (those stats happening tonight, can't believe you even wasted time on that). in regards to the vegas odds "foolishness" in this scenario or anytime in the future, what's the point of betting someone on NT when one could get paid out more somewhere else? Makes no sense to me.

Two distinct statements.

We are two grown men.

"ya bruh ill bet you this but you gotta give me -4.5 man"

"ya bruh ill bet you this but you gotta give me -4.5 man"
Never heard anybody say that face to face. Never.

Not even sure why you are confident asking a non-establishment something so wild.

If you have to do all that, that just tells me you ain't confident in what you are saying and are just trying to position yourself in a, "See, I told you what was going to happen" situation. (WIth NO accountability).

lol i didn't know you wanted me to get that precise since we BOTH know what I was referring to (those stats happening tonight, can't believe you even wasted time on that). in regards to the vegas odds "foolishness" in this scenario or anytime in the future, what's the point of betting someone on NT when one could get paid out more somewhere else? Makes no sense to me.

We betting or not?

yea on niketalk i aint never seen guys give odds its just straight bets.

who got the heat tonight? i got this free 2 liter coupon from little ceasars thats been burning a hole in my pocket. 🤔

Never heard of dudes giving vegas odds when betting lol
I've only seen it with this dude who was a chronic better at work. He would bet on anything like Kevin from the Office. He offered me some crazy bet once on champions league and I opted to pass on it cause we work together. Otherwise I would have taken it.

Never heard anybody say that face to face. Never.

Not even sure why you are confident asking a non-establishment something so wild.

If you have to do all that, that just tells me you ain't confident in what you are saying and are just trying to position yourself in a, "See, I told you what was going to happen" situation. (WIth NO accountability).

if u are so confident, why are you opposed in giving a higher pay out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom