OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro if this dood has to hobble out there and test the pain tolerance, he would probably do more harm to the team playing as a shell of hisself...

Do you feel wearing that today increases the Lakers chances of doing anything?

This isn't as bad as those dudes that played Dress Up during the Last Chance episodes. :smh:

Honest confession: it was only this NBA playoffs that I finally relinquished all superstitious behavior relating to my sports teams.

Clippers caused me to eat Del Taco four times in a little over a week, just to let me down. Those jerks are completely on their own now.:angry:

Last edited:
Bro if this dood has to hobble out there and test the pain tolerance, he would probably do more harm to the team playing as a shell of hisself...
Maybe he’s feeling decent, is gonna get a shot and wants to see how it feels. Word to iso joe

yea on niketalk i aint never seen guys give odds its just straight bets.

who got the heat tonight? i got this free 2 liter coupon from little ceasars thats been burning a hole in my pocket. 🤔
This

lol my point was its a stupid bet when the lakers are big favorites and the heat have 2 starters down. but he acting like he got deep pockets by quoting everyone talking about the heat.
How is it a stupid bet if you know what's gonna happen tonight... Two men betting straight up

I hope Dragic can go. But I don’t want to see him get hurt again and affect his offseason bag. But he said it’s already torn and can’t hurt it worse - I dunno if that’s him talking or what the doctors told him

lol at the logic of not challenging the status quo...crazy the amount of conformity in a country of supposed freedom

20201006_141528.jpg

GameDay fit. AD comes back with a 40 ball tonight. Putting on for the city Go Show and Go Dodgers! 3-1 lead on deck.
imagine wearing this to sit on your couch

man if you don't wear some damn pajamas

Real ****, if this is true, I’ll never utter a slanderous word against Russ for as long as I live. That’s 100% a class move and I no longer care how he plays, that selfless act speaks volumes to his off court character and that small act of leaving $8k is probably nothing to him, but to whomever received it probably meant a world of difference. On top of that, if true, dude left the room spotless on top of that. Salute Russ, salute.

Real ****, if this is true, I’ll never utter a slanderous word against Russ for as long as I live. That’s 100% a class move and I no longer care how he plays, that selfless act speaks volumes to his off court character and that small act of leaving $8k is probably nothing to him, but to whomever received it probably meant a world of difference. On top of that, if true, dude left the room spotless on top of that. Salute Russ, salute.

+ i hope other players hearing about this will be influenced/inspired do something similar

+ i hope other players hearing about this will be influenced/inspired do something similar
I’m saying though, not to sound all whatever, but that **** made me feel good amidst all of the **** going on, it just feels good to hear about someone doing something positive for someone else.

Sorry, but no.

Kobe is Mr. LA and one of the most popular sports figures of all time. There's no arbiter of who's allowed and not to celebrate his legacy.

He inspired multiple generations of players, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be this way. It'd be the same if any other player of his stature died tragically.

The whole “do it for kobe” as it correlates to the lakers is funny bc ANY team that wins the finals this year is gonna say it was for kobe.

just how i feel, considering who he was and what he meant to the league.

this thread already getting spicy and not even game time.

I just want bron to drive to the hoop and dominate thats all I ask no funny 3point step back funny stuff. no cute steph curry passes. just get **** done tonight.

its bronnys birthday. now i know why bron was so mad they lost the last game. could have won a title on his sons birthday

now he gotta win the title on his other son lamekilla lamekilla ‘s birthday
1602017827980.gif

Soon...

Y'all really complaining about them doing what they're doing in regards to Kobe? Makes no sense to me. Vanessa has never ever been in the spotlight for anything, and with how her and the Lakers organization has ran everything by her in regards to how their honoring his memory this season, if she had a problem with it, they wouldn't be doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom