OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Mike brought the infamous binder he brought with him to his Lakers interview in 2011.

I think the quote that summarized him during his Laker tenure was he works extremely hard, but not smart. He would put in countless hours, but not efficiently. Something about him sleeping in the office, but it didn't make sense for him to sleep in the office. I forget the story in the article.

stumbled across the lakers subreddit and they seem to want bam to play, because olynyk is giving them too many problems lol

another lakers fan who wants to put up money but not against the odds
If you are confident in what you are saying (and not just hating) why do you need Vegas odds? lmao

I think the quote that summarized him during his Laker tenure was he works extremely hard, but not smart. He would put in countless hours, but not efficiently. Something about him sleeping in the office, but it didn't make sense for him to sleep in the office. I forget the story in the article.
Perfect description of him.

He lived in Orange County and would sometimes just crash in his office. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom