OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what y’all want Bron to do:
If he’s honest it’s a problem.
If he says congrats to Giannis, you deem it as him being fake.

it’s a no win situation for him.

You don't have to respond to every question. I'm focused on winning the chip now would have been a sufficient answer.

AD led the Lakers in points and rebounds. Bron led in assist in the regular season.

Playoffs same thing. AD is 29/10/5

AD led the Lakers in points and rebounds. Bron led in assist in the regular season.

Playoffs same thing. AD is 29/10/5
Like what are we even talking about here.

This dude is doing all this crying because he thinks because his name is LeBron James he's supposed to win MVP EVERY year

Don't even know why these NBA dudes **** with him at all

For those who don’t have bron as GOAT what will it take? Ring this year and next? Has that ship sailed for you?

Can’t be the GOAT with a losing percentage in the finals. Joking but for me and who I actually watched MJ, Kobe, Bron in that order.

Like what are we even talking about here.

This dude is doing all this crying because he thinks because his name is LeBron James he's supposed to win MVP EVERY year

Don't even know why these NBA dudes **** with him at all
The NBA does this thing where if you have been consistently GOOD for so long that people forget how GOOD you really are

same reason why KOBE only has one MVP and Steve Nash has two

1600528621292.jpeg

The whole premise of what he said is ridiculous seeing as he benefited from the exact same circumstances as Giannis that first stint in Cleveland. He put up crazy numbers in an even weaker eastern conference while having the best overall record in the regular season and subsequently went out in the conference finals and semis in consecutive seasons. Should he retroactively give those awards to the 'real MVP' from 2009 and 2010? No, it's ridiculous. He didn't have to take it beyond I'm pissed off and basically **** on Giannis.

I’m not sure what y’all want Bron to do:
If he’s honest it’s a problem.
If he says congrats to Giannis, you deem it as him being fake.

it’s a no win situation for him.
No sir

All LeBron needed to do is say, “I felt I deserved more credit than was given, but congrats to Giannis, he had a great season. Regular season awards are not what I play this game for. Next question”

Keeps it real without sounding like a crybaby

Khris Middleton had more all-NBA votes than Ben and Westbrook and if they didn't make it position dependent he would've been selected..but yea Giannis has no help and does it all himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom