OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis won because his team had the best record in the league and he doesn't play with another player who's in anyone's top 25.

How hard is that to understand?
ok

I dont think the doing the most with least thing really applies to MVP voting but I guess

Khris Middleton is arguably top 25 too

If anything, anthony davis should have had more votes. Bron should have been mad at that

Klutch media let the down

Giannis plays in the east shouldn't be rewarded playing against ATL, chicago and the sixers.

Khris Middleton was an all-star and should’ve been all-NBA.. he’s definitely top 25.
Brrok Lopez was also a DPOY candidate.

Don’t care about Bron’s mvp answer.
Hope lil Bron ain’t wildin for attention though. Smoking at his age isn’t a big deal, especially with him being in Cali. He is old enough to recognize the negative attention it could bring; so posting that **** was a stupid idea.

On the other hand, his dad is wealthy enough for him to be a professional f*** up. Talk to him, make sure he straight and tell him to keep what he doing with his friends between them.

because he was arguably the best player in the league.. lakers roster is literally AD, bron and a bunch of nba all team rejects.
These narratives are so poor man.

Rondo literally was playing good basketball in N.O

Green and KCP's job is to hit some open shots because no one cares to even guard them

Caruso has been extremely serviceable his whole Lakers career

Kuzma at one point was said to be better than Jayson ******* TATUM

IF AD and Bron are BOTH top 5 players decent supporting cast around them why does this meatloaf head deserve MVP?

Y'all don't use the same narratives for other players

These narratives are so poor man.

Rondo literally was playing good basketball in N.O

Green and KCP's job is to hit some open shots because no one cares to even guard them

Caruso has been extremely serviceable his whole Lakers career

Kuzma at one point was said to be better than Jayson ****ing TATUM

IF AD and Bron are BOTH top 5 players decent supporting cast around them why does this meatloaf head deserve MVP?

Y'all don't use the same narratives for other players
why are you acting like the bucks dont have a good team around giannis

Bron used the wrong choice of words. He shouldn't have said, "it pissed me off."

Instead he should've said: "I'm sure it pisses the winner off even more that he now on vacation while I'm in the running for that highly coveted FMVP award. What it do baybee!"
tenor (3).gif

For those who don’t have bron as GOAT what will it take? Ring this year and next? Has that ship sailed for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom