OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being famous is trash man. Kid can't be a kid without a million ripple effects outside of getting in trouble with his parents.
Good lesson learned for the young man. I'm about to roll up in a few myself but broadcasting it is beyond lame. Also if he's facing at the age there is a bigger problem..

True. But the objective of smoking weed at that age is to not get caught and he pressed send

A child in 2020 is far different than a child in 1998. Adults post EVERYTHING they do nowadays. Of course, kids do the same. Society is far different. In the past, people were more secretive, now, it’s kind of a right of passage to post and document your life. The world is different.

Bron should have about 8 MVPs but the goal post gets shifted for narratives to support other players every year. It is what it is.

No he shouldn't he has the right amount he's supposed to have. He stopped taking the regular season seriously that last year in Miami and other players just flat out had better regular seasons while he was coasting.

Dudes always wanna have it both ways :lol:

Claim to want players to stop with the cookie cutter/pc answers during interviews and press conferences but get mad the minute someone's honest >D

Nah this is some sucker stuff. Congratulate the man and keep it moving.

When Officer Jim was crying about always being 2nd place, everyone took issue with it. But now its let someone be honest.

Nah this is some sucker stuff. Congratulate the man and keep it moving.

When Officer Jim was crying about always being 2nd place, everyone took issue with it. But now its let someone be honest.
Dude straight questioned his ability though so that legit is different :lol:

I understood why people were mad coming from Harden but I wasn't bothered by it like that personally. Feels like people knock guys being all buddy buddy and also when they don't mess with each other too it seems.

They open themselves up though for backlash and I might not agree but I'm not the type to **** on a player for being real for a change.

Much prefer them letting us know how they really feel than hearing the same cliches you hear 80% of the time :lol:

Lebron critics In the media about to stoop to new lows slandering him for the mvp rant and the pic of bronny smoking weed.

I applaud the honesty. Sometimes the canned media answers are not the way to go.

That being said I wouldn't have voted for Bron.

8 mvps? 😂🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Y’all are ridiculous.

Whoa whoa whoa.
When Steph and KD were together, it was said they cancel each other out from the MVP race. Why should Bron get it when he supposedly has a top 5 player who is averaging 25+/game? Make it make sense

A532F46D-CFF7-4BD8-A0DD-F3333261A779.jpeg

I’m not sure what y’all want Bron to do:
If he’s honest it’s a problem.
If he says congrats to Giannis, you deem it as him being fake.

it’s a no win situation for him.

Sure, for an extremist. For the people who live in reality, he could not verbalize the issue publicly and just....hoop. No one has any issue with him feeling a way. But when you open your mouth you also open yourself up to differing opinions. Like I said, he's done it before. Sure there are Bron haters and sure it gets ridiculous but there are fans who do the exact same AND the man himself adds fuel to the fire constantly. But we can continue to play like he's a victim if that helps you sleep at night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom