OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I loved watching the Warriors die slowly in 2016...I gotta say the Clippers implosion was worse. Warriors just happened to occur on a bigger stage in the Finals.
73-9 regular season
Finals loss
And the dominance of the first 4 games too where it was like "Yo, the Cavs clearly have no chance, 2015 wasn't a fluke"

But then the way the comeback happened with Steph throwing the mouthpiece, Ayesha accusing the games of being fixed, Dray getting suspended, Barnes going absolute zero cold, Bron's block, Kyrie's shot and Steph & Klay absolutely stinking it up in game 7.

The Clippers losing doesn't even come close to how bad of a look that series was for the Warriors. Went from the top of the mountain slap boxing with the gods to the laughingstock of the NBA real quick and it lasted for MONTHS.

The fraudness is amazing
Dudes just got through salivating and memorizing a Jordan documentary and saying that if you aint doing it like Jordan or Kobe you ain't 💩

AND NOW A DUDE THAT HAS NONE OF THOSE CHARACTERISTICS AND HAS NEVER EXPRESSED A DESIRE TO BE ANYTHING LIKE JORDAN OR KOBE, I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE HE WANTS TO BE THE FACE OF THE LEAGUE ❓

1600285790797.jpeg

Thats the problem I have with it all

I've rooted against teams and rooted against players, but the hate against LeBron is driven by a white supremacy type hate

or it’s just the fact everyone has anointed Bron as the GOAT, moves goalpost when they fit, and place him above players who have won more than he has. Obviously Bron is the best of generation, but to say he’s the GOAT is disingenuous. People come up with ways to diminish his teammates he played with, coaches he’s had to prop him up, all while absolving him from the losses that happened on his watch. People really try an act like he’s not 3-6 in the finals. 😂Those 6 finals loses really happened. He can’t be crowned the GOAT because he came back from 3-1 against the 73-9 Warriors, then be given an excuse for losing the other 6 times in the finals.

Last edited:
The fraudness is amazing
Dudes just got through salivating and memorizing a Jordan documentary and saying that if you aint doing it like Jordan or Kobe you ain't 💩

AND NOW A DUDE THAT HAS NONE OF THOSE CHARACTERISTICS AND HAS NEVER EXPRESSED A DESIRE TO BE ANYTHING LIKE JORDAN OR KOBE, I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE HE WANTS TO BE THE FACE OF THE LEAGUE ❓

I need whatever pack you on right now. That bish a do numbers

or it’s just the fact everyone has anointed Bron as the GOAT, moves goalpost when they fit, and place him above players who have won more than he has. Obviously Bron the the best of generation, but to say he’s the GOAT is disingenuous. People come up with was to diminish his teammates he played with, coaches he’s had to prop him up, all while absolving him from the losses that happened on his watch. People really try an act like he’s not 3-6 in the finals. 😂Those 6 finals loses really happened. He can’t be crowned the GOAT because he came back from 3-1 against the 73-9 Warriors, then be given an excuse for losing the other 6 times in the finals.
Naw the white supremacy hate started before the finals losses piled up
It wasn't about losing games

Miami right now is looking like the scariest team in the playoffs. Last thing Lebron wants to do is play Spo and Riles in the finals. The last thing Lebron wants to do is lose another NBA finals too....

This is actually getting interesting
the nuggets are more of a competition than the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom