OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
people really need to chill on calling this the biggest upset or something of that nature..

yes it was an upset

but there have been bigger.. like for example the '16 finals, with the warriors losing 3 in a row with 2 of those games being home games where they were perfect that whole season

dirk had some bad ones too.. also had the '94 nuggets/supersonics upset.. off the top of my head

But NONE of those games involved this generation's Stacey King and Scott Burrell.

people really need to chill on calling this the biggest upset or something of that nature..

yes it was an upset

but there have been bigger.. like for example the '16 finals, with the warriors losing 3 in a row with 2 of those games being home games where they were perfect that whole season

dirk had some bad ones too.. also had the '94 nuggets/supersonics upset.. off the top of my head

This is top 2 all time. Arguable for number 1 given the leads they had and how they got boat raced and their competition as mentioned earlier.

Coincidences. Don’t mind me.

4F920094-4ADF-4DD4-9E4D-44DB7BBCEDC8.jpeg

This is top 2 all time. Arguable for number 1 given the leads they had and how they got boat raced and their competition as mentioned earlier.

nothing tops the warriors losing in 2016 to me

they lost twice at home all season.. an then lost twice at home in those last 3 games

this one has alot going on with it, i mean this whole season has a lot going on with it.. but you got young guys in denver who didnt actually have to play in front of a road crowd and it still was a 2/3 matchup

when the warriors upset the mavs, mavs team that had the best record in the league at 67-15 going up a warriors team that was 42-40.. you had legit home games and all that, plus it wasnt like teams were shooting 3s to the level they are today

I need an ultimate compilation video of all the crow eaten today by these sports experts on tv., thank you.

yes it was an upset

w's weren't undefeated at home. loss the celts and minny the last week of the season
spurs had a chance to go undefeated but the warriors beat them at home

w's weren't undefeated at home. loss the celts and minny the last week of the season
spurs had a chance to go undefeated but the warriors beat them at home

yea.. corrected it in my subsequent post.. lost twice and then twice in the final 3 of the series

The FA “chase” for Kawhi, between the two LA teams and raptors is what was “OD”.

In reality, They just did a rebrand, and bought into the “dawgs” bs :lol:.

Kawhi just came off winning a championship, against the damn Warriors. :lol:, with an expansion team from Canada of all places. He’d be a fool not to have capitalized off that. While moving to Los Angeles

But y’all ain’t want him to do any commercials :lol:. Thought we were about building our brands :smh:
Yeah that whole **** was OD

nba greatest soap opera on TV lmao

can’t be mad at braids buyin into his own hype tho
Great playoff run and raptors first chip

had an entire country at his hands and his two hometown teams begging for him

but he choose the worse option of the imo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom