OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought y’all didn’t like this, and it’ll “ruin the game”

🤔

I didn't like Bron goin to the Heat in 2011, but I had no problem with Durant goin to the Warriors in 16.

I don't give a **** about the game, I only care about Figueroa.

He chose the Clippers over the Lakers, that's a poor life decision, every single time. #FraudSquad

Not that he was selling any shoes, but New Balance needs to fade into oblivion for a bit on the basketball front.

903A5A99-CCB7-4755-8C37-1A3F722A2173.jpeg

I'm not about to post your tweets but man you were talking some wild **** last night

And? They talked some wild **** ALL ****ING YEAR. So?

I don't hate the man, I spent the night laughing at his decision. I'm sure I was the only one........ :lol:

Clippers rollout campaign was so OD :lol:

The FA “chase” for Kawhi, between the two LA teams and raptors is what was “OD”.

In reality, They just did a rebrand, and bought into the “dawgs” bs :lol:.

Kawhi just came off winning a championship, against the damn Warriors. :lol:, with an expansion team from Canada of all places. He’d be a fool not to have capitalized off that. While moving to Los Angeles

But y’all ain’t want him to do any commercials :lol:. Thought we were about building our brands :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom