OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USC 247 site reporting the Aranda x SC stuff today too. I won't copy paste so as not to get IP banned but a synopsis:

Said he and Orgeron have been butting heads on running the defense and that he almost left for UNLV. Had Baylor not missed on their first couple of HC targets, that SC had an arrangement in place and was willing to match LSU's $2.5M/year.

They never actually offered Joe Barry as was reported yesterday.

This is best case scenario for Georgia. Get a new offensive coordinator play caller to install a new scheme and we get to keep Coley as a full-time bag-dropper and recruiter. I don't think Coley will be fine with this arrangement long term. He'll probably be gone next year.

FA03403B-DFA7-4EDB-86A8-CBCFF948D493.jpeg

That insurance policy is probably crazy

These Forego bags are getting out of hand
dwill.png

All these tailbacks staying are crazy

Although I don't agree, I totally understand Najee Harris coming back. He can improve his stock; Harris was likely the 5th or 6th back taken this year. Still not worth the injury risk and wear and tear but I get it.

Etienne coming back makes no sense. He's one a natty, been ACC POTY twice and he was a top 3 back along with Swift and Taylor. Dabo must have prayed with him or something because this is crazy.

absolutely kick the tires.

This would be like rock bottom for USC if he left though. Just signed a good 3 year extension with USC. They can't lose him.

yea i see he has an air raid background.. but i just want someone to come in that can bring new ideas to the room to bounce off of doug

dude should have gone.. after he runs that 4.3 he would have been in the mid to backend of the 1st

Back
Top Bottom