OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This (media hype, gambling odds, everybody thinking they’re going to win, classes being cancelled) is all setting up for a colossal flop in the final by LSU.... I’m already fearing the dabo celebration speech. I can’t handle it. I’m afraid to watch the game at this point.

this me to coach o

1578704700615.png

This (media hype, gambling odds, everybody thinking they’re going to win, classes being cancelled) is all setting up for a colossal flop in the final by LSU.... I’m already fearing the dabo celebration speech. I can’t handle it. I’m afraid to watch the game at this point.

Kinda reminds me of LSU vs Bama in the natty 2011. LSU was favored and playing in the Superdome and just didn't show up. Hope I'm wrong.

Newman to UGA confirmed. I'm excited to see what he can do. We haven't had a mobile QB since Shockley. We're getting an talented, experienced, dual-threat QB. Best case scenario for UGA given the circumstances

EDIT

To answer your earlier question elpablo21 elpablo21 I saw a former grad assistant claim that John Donovan was unfairly scapegoated: The offense is entirely designed by Franklin - good and bad. Penn State’s OC’s had little to do with the scheme.

Similarly Steven Godfrey said this week that Miss State people claim that Joe Moorhead is a terrible offensive mind and that Miss State peeps claim he is an idiot. The implication being the offense was Franklins.

Godfrey mentioned as well that this could just be sour grapes and MStU people trying to justify their decisions.

Last edited:
To answer your earlier question elpablo21 elpablo21 Steven Godfrey said that Miss State people claim that Joe Moorhead is a terrible offensive mind. I saw a former grad assistant claim that he benefited from the same thing John Donovan was scapegoated for: The offense is entirely designed by Franklin - good and bad - Moorhead is an idiot, and Penn State’s OC’s had little to do with the scheme.

Godfrey mentioned as well that this could just be sour grapes and MStU people trying to justify their decisions.
Everyone is having a meltdown lmaooo

I just seen comments about is schemes being outdated with zero in game adjustments and he's been out of playcalling duties for half a decade

Oh well, I've been through this transition from Bevell to Schotty

The Lake Show continues
9zy7x0_th (1).png

I hope LSU smokes Clemson. Dabo is forever playing the underdog, "nobody believes in us, nobody gives us a chance". Bruh, stop it, you're the defending champs

Brady and Rhule have the same agent. He's either about to be a $2M coordinator or head to the league. Win win for him and the agent :lol:

QUOTE="dacomeup, post: 32664374, member: 39041"]
Brady and Rhule have the same agent. He's either about to be a $2M coordinator or head to the league. Win win for him and the agent :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Even if the money is similar, career-wise wouldn't you rather be the OC of an NFL team as opposed to the co-OC of a college team? I don't know this dude but if I'm career minded I'm going to the NFL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom