OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Georgia" :lol:

Not Ohio State. Not USC. Not Miami where he already moved once... 2 national championship teams, a job he already publicly considered, and... Georgia...

Never change Dawg fans.

I'm thinking about recruiting bases he's familiar with, talented rosters and programs with the infrastructure needed to succeed? Why would a 70 year-old Nick Saban want to go rebuild USC or Miami from the from up? Calm your a** down. Would it make you feel better if I put them on my little list? Are you that sensitive about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking about recruiting bases he's familiar with, talented rosters and programs with the infrastructure needed to succeed? Why would a 70 year-old Nick Saban want to go rebuild USC or Miami from the from up? Calm your a** down. Would it make you feel better if I put them on my little list? Are you that sensitive about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

No I’m just making fun of you for constantly interjecting your middling program into every list of elites then getting defensive when you’re called out for it. Jake Fromm was a first round lock remember?

Saban was the head coach at MSU and Toledo, not to mention coached in Cleveland and AT Ohio State. He’s not familiar with Ohio recruiting? “Infrastructure needed to succeed”? Ohio State just won a championship in the playoff. What has Georgia proven its infrastructure capable of succeeding at?

Wonder how he & Newman will fit together in Athens

Dawgs247 mentioned him. Georgia's current TE coach recruited him hard out of high school. Would definitely be a good fit with Darnell Washington.

Our TE was 2nd on the team in targets in 2018. We want to throw it to the TE, we just had no pass catching threats this past season.

Last edited:
No I’m just making fun of you for constantly interjecting your middling program into every list of elites then getting defensive when you’re called out for it. Jake Fromm was a first round lock remember?

Saban was the head coach at MSU and Toledo, not to mention coached in Cleveland and AT Ohio State. He’s not familiar with Ohio recruiting? “Infrastructure needed to succeed”? Ohio State just won a championship in the playoff. What has Georgia proven its infrastructure capable of succeeding at?

Bro, who at Georgia hurt you? You talk about Georgia 100 times more than ant Georgia fan talks about your school. You good, bro?

I would talk trash about your school but I don't even know who you root for now

Last edited:
N41D N41D I read Zach Evans was a TAMU certainty but now 247 saying he’s considering visiting SC because of some of our Texas players he went to HS with and Mike Jinks the RB coach?

Anything to that or just more rubbish?

He doesn't want to play in RPO for some reason. Thinks he needs to play "pro-style". I'm assuming Oklahoma hands over the keys to Rattler anyways though.

Trying to prepare for league concepts to get his stock up. I respect it.
I just don't know how far he can actually take them under Coley.

N41D N41D I read Zach Evans was a TAMU certainty but now 247 saying he’s considering visiting SC because of some of our Texas players he went to HS with and Mike Jinks the RB coach?

Anything to that or just more rubbish?
In all honesty nothing he does would surprise me.

I’ve stopped paying attention to him til he enrolls.

tenor.gif

The Robert Woods/Nelson Agholor single seasons were fun. Joey knew the playmakers when he saw em.

I think there's an opportunity for him for him to make some money and improve his draft stock. This year's draft is stacked with Swift, Etienne, Dobbins, Taylor and Akers all coming out. He'd likely go from the 5th or 6th RB taken to the 1st or 2nd. I still wouldn't come back but I understand the rationale

This (media hype, gambling odds, everybody thinking they’re going to win, classes being cancelled) is all setting up for a colossal flop in the final by LSU.... I’m already fearing the dabo celebration speech. I can’t handle it. I’m afraid to watch the game at this point.

Back
Top Bottom