OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn’t really see inside, but from what was visible, it was lot newer looking than I expected. Campus is pretty nice around that area and I knew the town was pretty small, but between that and the cold, if I was a kid outside of the Midwest, I can see why kids outside that area wouldn’t want to attend.
It's a pretty outdated stadium. They added the video board, which was a big deal for them. It's a nice little town I guess. It's just like a diet Ann Arbor :lol:

Lots of smoke Zach Evans enrolled are A&M over the weekend.

Nothing confirmed so highly likely nonsense.

Lots of smoke Zach Evans enrolled are A&M over the weekend.

Nothing confirmed so highly likely nonsense.
Good for him. Probably the smart move (unless staying home will have him around distractions and bad influences?)

Nothing would surprise me w/ with that kid. Mess around and end up in Hawaii or some ****

Sorry to hear about your grandma fahqu001 fahqu001 , prayers to you & the family

Thank you. She’s off to a better place now. Going back and forth between the nursing home, hospital, and rehabilitation isn’t a way to live. Plus she had Alzheimers, which was tough to see. The silver lining was I transferred to the East Coast in time to see her a few times before she passed. She was 87, so she had a long life and she was laid to rest with her parents and siblings back in Illinois.

Last edited:
1578932723873.png

the FCS championship game struggled with attendance. Shows that they really have to push for the HBCU conferences (MEAC & SWAC) to participate if they want to draw in a nice size crowd.

Good thing we decided to do our own thing by creating the Celebration Bowl.

No surprise, but McKitty did is indeed headed to UGA. Pretty sure he will be a summer enrollee as I don’t believe that he has graduated yet but I could be wrong

LSU- 42
Clemson- 31

Alot of y'all bare gonna be very dissapointed when Clemson wins tonight. Those of you who think LSU is gonna blow Clemson out need to get your head's checked. I hate Dabo's act as much as the next guy but he's a phenomenal coach and they have a great team. LSU hasn't played a team this balanced all season.

Clemson wins 34-30

Alot of y'all bare gonna be very dissapointed when Clemson wins tonight. Those of you who think LSU is gonna blow Clemson out need to get your head's checked. I hate Dabo's act as much as the next guy but he's a phenomenal coach and they have a great team. LSU hasn't played a team this balanced all season.

Clemson wins 34-30

Just how UGA wasn't going to get washed as well right? Clemson hasn't faced anyone close to LSU and yes that includes tOSU.

Clemson wins 34-30

giphy (3).gif

Clemson wins 34-30

That's cute. But Clemson hasn't played anyone close to LSU. In Joe we trust!
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom