Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hold up, is the black community really taking this fight this way? :lol:

Was something said in the lead up, or some other story underneath here? I hate these Paul idiots, so I didn't tune into anything they are associated with, just seems strange this fight had this reaction.

Was something said in the lead up, or some other story underneath here? I hate these Paul idiots, so I didn't tune into anything they are associated with, just seems strange this fight had this reaction.

It's doing what it's supposed to do. Create racial tension and division. I dont follow any of this **** but i dont think it's a coincidence that Paul's two opponents were two black dudes where paul was the clear favorite in both fights 🤷🏾‍♂️.

It's doing what it's supposed to do. Create racial tension and division. I dont follow any of this **** but i dont think it's a coincidence that Paul's two opponents were two black dudes where paul was the clear favorite in both fights 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Hmm I suppose so, I didn't follow it at all either so I thought maybe something was said in the lead up to this fight. Seeing the reaction of NT caught me off guard. Instead of being divided can we all come together on how much we hate these ******* Paul idiots?

Watched the first few minutes, I don’t remember anyone picking Kell Brook over him :lol:. And, I agree DSG doesn’t have a valid claim at being the top welterweight, but DSG, Thurman, Porter, Spence, and Pacquiao all have better names on their resume regardless of wins/losses than him.

No. Nobody with any sense at least. It's mostly just to clown.

What? Why do you think all the top 10 p4p boxers are ko artist? Everyone wants a barn burner. Theres a reason why the rigondeauxs, andrades, laras, and wards never got any love outside the boxing purist. Nobody is cheering for a 12 rd unanimous decision.

Tbh most of dannys fight been entertaining. Hes either there to get hit or he brings the action.
I'm what I would consider a casual boxing fan now
I grew up an avid boxing fan and feel as though I grew up in arguably the greatest era of boxing

Back then we only got to judge boxers off what we saw in the ring on fight night
If your promotion team and the networks sold you as a pound for pound knockout artist, then you damm well better deliver on fight night

I don't see Garcia having a chance unless Spence is damaged goods. I remember Thurman rocking or at least buzzing him a couple of times in their fight so I expect Spence to do the same.

i was the elevator in my building with this dude and supposedly he was involved in a deal in my building with some of "those" guys at the time. he was drenched in sweat carrying a briefcase, couldn't have been more obvious :rofl:

i don't know if he had cash or whatever but he was nervous as anything. i said oh **** , what's up to him and dude was ready to hit me :lol:

like 3 or 4 days later he was dead :ohwell:

lookin forward to this ....

I’m sure I’m in the minority on this, but if putting these sideshow fights on undercards are a means to getting big fights made, I’m fine with it. It’s not any worse than Bob putting Butterbean and Mia St. John on cards.
I will not have any of this Mia St. John slander. My 13 year old self thoroughly enjoyed her playboy spread.

C6BD8A69-4F0D-416F-AAF0-BF52F9537009.jpeg

Garcia with the N64 cartridge shape-up.

Just watched BJS look sharp winning via UD against Murray, hopefully we get BJS vs either Canelo or Callum in 2021

Back
Top Bottom