Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Errol came out and stopped Danny that'd be a hell of a statement, but I highly doubt it happens

Looking forward to this one though

$75 dollars!? Boxing is the absolute woat. It’s really out for me at this point i don’t even get how it makes sense to have this be the norm where it’s random fights and random promotions everytime now

Damn it’s too bad people ain’t checking into Terrance Crawford like this. You got folks who don’t even really watch boxing checking in tonight :lol:

just that zelle goes directly into your bank account lol it doesn't sit in a separate account like paypal
Zelle also doesn’t have to be linked to confidential or vulnerable account information. Simply giving a phone number or email will suffice if those are listed under the zelle profile.

He needs to stop letting Tunde Ajayi finesse him and go to a real trainer, this was a shameful performance

Tunde finessing him BAD. That Kovalev fight let me know everything I needed to know about that “trainer” Ajayi.Tunde is my Nigerian people’s but he doing Yarde dirty :lol:

Back
Top Bottom