Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a new Errol that I dont know about?

the one that came off of this...

1606716023202.gif

you still got to recover from being tossed around like that

when i crashed in the center divider going 90mph on the freeway i had no severe or threatening injuries but i had knee and hip pain for a year so it still takes a toll in your body in some way

and like you said, some mental effects might be lingering that could surface in the ring, who knows

i still believe dude will easily win against garcia but anything could happen if he isnt 100%

and before the accident he couldnt put away mikey so we’ll see

If Spence dont bring it????
Errol about to punish this dude
Garcia has no power and is way too slow for Errol

Garcia has no power? Every fighter that has faced Garcia even Thurman who hates him has said Danny got explosive power and bangs. I don’t get it :lol: . Dudes really in here like he’s Khan with no chin and no power.

His footwork is garbage though and he’s like a dude with bricks on his feet.

Danny has quite the resume. Morales, khan, zab, matthysse, peterson. Errol has only fought brook and porter.

Lol man Danny's resume is very overrated and he could easily have 4-5 losses in his career. He has ONE good win vs mathysse who was also proven to be overrated over time. Peterson took him through hell and steamrolled him for 6 straight rounds in a fight many still think danny lost. He lost CLEAN to Herrera in the 2014 robbery of the year and he paid viktor postol step aside money when postol was the boogey man of 140. **** go back and watch danny garcia vs ashley theophane. Another debatable fight. He has zero notable wins at welterweight. If terence Crawford had this same resume, people would say his resume is trash🤷🏾‍♂️

Garcia has no power? Every fighter that has faced Garcia even Thurman who hates him has said Danny got explosive power and bangs. I don’t get it :lol: . Dudes really in here like he’s Khan with no chin and no power.

His footwork is garbage though and he’s like a dude with bricks on his feet.
For the type of fighter they want me to believe Danny Garcia is, I expect to see him putting cats to sleep

Lol man Danny's resume is very overrated and he could easily have 4-5 losses in his career. He has ONE good win vs mathysse who was also proven to be overrated over time. Peterson took him through hell and steamrolled him for 6 straight rounds in a fight many still think danny lost. He lost CLEAN to Herrera in the 2014 robbery of the year and he paid viktor postol step aside money when postol was the boogey man of 140. **** go back and watch danny garcia vs ashley theophane. Another debatable fight. He has zero notable wins at welterweight. If terence Crawford had this same resume, people would say his resume is trash🤷🏾‍♂️

That Herrera fight was highway robbery. I still cant believe it

Is everybody from this weekend gone? :nerd:

yungmatt yungmatt summed it up perfectly, while he is overrated he is far from a bum. I wouldnt even consider dsg a tune up for spence, dudes always game and does pretty well in exchanges. Spence taking this, but Im more curious (and I'm sure everyone else is too) to see how he performs after the accident.

DSG is pretty good fighter... but he hasnt beaten any of the elite guys at welterweight... he aint getting knocked out cuz that 6th toe keeps him from falling down... the problem with him is he dont let his hands go which ends up in him being behind on the scorecards... not a easy fight for errol but he going to win UD

Theres 0 demand for womens boxing, good for her. Heather hardy mentioned shes made way more in mma than she ever did in boxing.

Mickey saw something

Dollar signs

Still wish we got to see Mikey Garcia vs Lomachenko instead.

I hope we get pac/mikey. Then hopefully pac rides off into the sunset.

This you fam? :lol:

Nope. Didnt watch the video
But from the title I'm guessing ol boy was poppin off and got approached by Garcia

I keep forgetting this is the new era of boxing
They dont promote punishment and pain anymore
They want fights to go the distance now
Back in the day it was all about the knockout

Nope. Didnt watch the video
But from the title I'm guessing ol boy was poppin off and got approached by Garcia

I keep forgetting this is the new era of boxing
They dont promote punishment and pain anymore
They want fights to go the distance now
Back in the day it was all about the knockout

What? Why do you think all the top 10 p4p boxers are ko artist? Everyone wants a barn burner. Theres a reason why the rigondeauxs, andrades, laras, and wards never got any love outside the boxing purist. Nobody is cheering for a 12 rd unanimous decision.

Tbh most of dannys fight been entertaining. Hes either there to get hit or he brings the action.

Last edited:
Cant imagine it will be as compelling after Crawford is done with him.

Loving how busy boxing is this December when typically its the dead time of year

Back
Top Bottom