Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I’ve Ben watching pretty much every game, and I’m not too mad about how they’re playing. They’re gonna be trash all year, we knew that.

I like that we’ve seen some flashes from some people, though. That’s all I look for in a season these days. Just gotta hope for good lottery seeding.

I wanna see more from Knox. Seems like he’s trying too hard out there right now.

Dude is mad inefficient from what I’ve seen, but I do think that attributes to him trying too hard. He’s just gotta chill out and let the game come to him. He gotta get some boards and get involved in other ways than just chucking it.

46317990_10155955390782452_6990237137425661952_n.jpg

my boy is in NO for the Eagles, got these for $25 8)

NO commentators are mad annoying. At least try to be somewhat neutral. “Great block by Miller”. ***** Tim had a BETTER recovery and putback.

lol @ Mudiay. I know you guys all hate him but he's probably the only real PG on this team. Playing him over Frank is not helping with tanking tho...

Impressive the Knicks are still leading.

Guess Pelicans needs one more vet on this team. They should be dominating.

:rofl: So on point. I'm watching Hell's Kitchen now as well as the game.

The Timmy one was DAMN near exact.

Why would Fiz pull Burke when he’s hot...
This is what he does.

Did the same to Dotson one game.

Son stole a 20 of game from Frank. You know how much that would've done for his confidence.

Dont pull a hot player early in the game until they get in foul trouble or start to get cold.

Back
Top Bottom