Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

That breakdown looks horrible. I get it's supposed to deter teams from tanking, but this is going to have a big impact on things going forward.

I'm sure they ran a bunch of projections just to see how things would play out, but having the same chances of 1, 2 and 3 combined that you have for 5 is wild.

Nowadays if a team loses a lot of games it's considered tanking, it's no longer a reflection of a bad team. Everything should be geared towards winning,, even losing :lol:

Last edited:
2E96FFBA-D0F7-4BD0-B9F5-4CA4C2F7A715.jpeg

Bill Simmons saying we should resign Carmelo Anthony has to be one of the worst takes of all history.

:rofl: Wow
Lord help us :lol:

80128F1A-7BAC-4F8E-9107-61047588BC1E.jpeg

C3FF4392-FBD3-4386-8FD1-8E195BE67888.jpeg
Sound wild dumb.

I've noticed his problem with that. I get the team is young, mostly rookies and 2nd years so you can experiment but to me the Dotson and Frank pairing has played well even when THJR wasn't out there.

Cuz just doesn't know when to play these guys. He'll pull them early or let them sit way too long.

28986F53-1A9B-4E02-984C-25328D63993B.jpeg
Boston, Philly, LAL don’t want Melo; GSW/TOR? Has really no options; can actually see him come back “home, part 2”

Losing is a lot harder here man I tell you....

Fiz is going through it right now. Back to back blowouts in such wimpy fashion definitely means something, especially when youre constantly preaching intensity night in and night out.

Im with the losses, Im with it for a Top 4 pick, but I feel like theres certain ways you lose and still retain competetiveness and respect around . Idk what the staff has in store to keep the motivation levels up , but hopefully they got it planned.

I mentioned this weeks ago but our franchise is as malleable as its ever been. The losses are starting to pile up now, the rhetoric is a lil different when adressing the media. Wonder how these sentiments will grow as we journey on the road to Zion.

I’ve been watching pretty much every game, and I’m not too mad about how they’re playing. They’re gonna be trash all year, we knew that.

I like that we’ve seen some flashes from some people, though. That’s all I look for in a season these days. Just gotta hope for good lottery seeding.

I wanna see more from Knox. Seems like he’s trying too hard out there right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom