Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Since Fiz is still in the experimenting mode, have Burke and Mitch share the floor yet? Or is he too short to make passes over people? Whose left to start? Might as well throw Baker in the mix.

IDK what or FO waiting for? THJR needs to be shipped while he’s still putting the basket in someone consistently. Lee should of been shipped to Houston last week. Need to get the ball on this while dudes still healthy. IDC how many games we lose, it’s Zion or die.

i think after this week it might be time to just check on the knicks soley via the thread/twitter.

These blowout not worth watching lol

#TOZION

i think after this week it might be time to just check on the knicks soley via the thread/twitter.

These blowout not worth watching lol

#TOZION

Nowadays, i only watch if it’s convenient. I’m not purposely staying in to watch an L. BUT if the game is close, I’ll check in since I have LP.

Who do you think will get the top 5 over us?

If KP is doing contact drills already he'll be a go by January. Even on a minute restriction, we're still not as bad as the Hawks, Cavs, Nets (w/o Levert), Suns. The 1 time we got a top 5 pick in the last decade we had 10 D leaguers and players not in the NBA anymore.

The only actual D league talent we have now is Frank. (And Baker who prob wont be in a league in a year, but will be a great children's book author)

If KP is doing contact drills already he'll be a go by January. Even on a minute restriction, we're still not as bad as the Hawks, Cavs, Nets (w/o Levert), Suns. The 1 time we got a top 5 pick in the last decade we had 10 D leaguers and players not in the NBA anymore.

The only actual D league talent we have now is Frank. (And Baker who prob wont be in a league in a year, but will be a great children's book author)

Levert returns this season. I’m not sold on the suns being worse than us. Also we don’t know how long it’ll take KP to get fully healthy even when he returns

With the new lottery rules, the 3rd worst record has an 26% chance at the 6th pick :lol::stoneface:

They better have KP on a 10 minute limit when he gets back for the rest of the season. I don't want him getting injured or winning any games.

0A5E2EFD-2F7C-4593-A3B3-F9EE13C9FB1C.jpeg

That’s another reason why I’m not a fan of losing as many games as possible. Everyone here knows our luck. If we finish last, we’re getting the 5th pick.

Back
Top Bottom