Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Me watching the game later

ezgif-1-ccc5cff3867b.gif

I'm relieved the signings are shorter term deals, but I don't see the need or the fit with some of them. Spacing is the biggest concern.

I was also surprised we weren't a bit more patient and waited to see what teams were looking to unload any guys with a draft pick attached.

I honestly never thought KD and Kyrie were going to come here. I read the same rumors, reports, grumblings that you all did but I still didn't want to believe the hype. At the end of the day, we have to build ourselves and this hope and prayers that someone is going to come here and rescue the bottom-dwelling Knicks is just fantasy. I truly believe that any success we might have will be harder to achieve because of Dolan, but I hope that Mills and Perry can right the ship and we can build. If we're hoping for a big time free agent to come here, it has to be when we're building and developing the right team, the right way. Smart trades, good development, and don't rely on this savior that is not coming.

He gave one word answers at his introductory press conference & now he loves being in front of a camera. He's made so much progress in a year.

Really can't wait to see him grow.
Damn, forgot how timid he looked at the presser. Remember being worried if he'd be able to adjust. Now look.:lol:

Well the Knicks did improve on their 3 pt percentage with these acquisitions. The key to the NBA now is 3pt shooting. As long as we can stay out of the bottom 10 in 3s we have a chance to win some games.

I'm from Brooklyn , ive been to 2 Brooklyn net games. I went to the big 3 inaguaration and smoked a blunt in the staircase with the homies at halftime.

Been to 2 knick games my whole life. Went to Boston Celtic game in Boston when melo and JR was here. And another in the garden. The only reason I don't go to more games is the price. I rather listen to Clyde wheel and deal on my 4k tv anyway. Lol

Will definitely try to make a game this season.

It's still **** the nets. The city is always gonna belong to the Knicks

Mitchell got invited to team USA select team. That’s great news.

Edit: ah I see I’m late. Well still great news.

:smh:

Man I thought fam was in the Big 3. Knicks washed for even giving him a look.

Last edited:
Watch Pat Riley come out of nowhere and sign Kawhi.

With Kawhi not signing yet, shouldn’t the Knicks still try ?

Back
Top Bottom