Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

The funniest thing about all of this is that at the end of the day, no matter how many games we lose and how many games the Nets win, we’ll still be the headline and the Nets will still be irrelevant

30th in league attendance for a playoff team??
KD & Kyrie ain’t changing that
Flood, you legit need to come live in NY for a year :lol:

Only thing I want to see Mitch do this summer league is to not to get in Foul trouble and/or shooting a jumpshot

Agree with you on the fouls of course, but the one or two jumpers he took were money lol. And the free throw form is decent as well. Iirc, percentages went up towards the end of the season.

I'm excited to see the core 3 next season and where Randle can take his game, albeit on a losing team. Zion coming soon enough as well.

Screenshot_20190705-073552_Chrome.jpg

For once we are favored to win it all.

:pimp::lol:

Last edited:
We really need to bring Melo home man. Htf is washed up Amare gonna get a private workout, but the only real Knick can’t.

We really need to bring Melo home man. Htf is washed up Amare gonna get a private workout,but the only real Knick can’t.
No. No we don't need to provide any more charity to the guy. At least Amare has stayed in shape and set his ego aside for love of the game, despite his injuries.

Melo is fat and has washed out after being given a million chances. What's it going to take for some people to let it go? Does he have to release a statement that says "I really don't give a ****, thanks for the paychecks."

Best part about it is he looks like he's having fun the whole time. Bright future ahead of him.
hell yeah. a lot of people still have no clue about this guy.
he really only began playing the second half of the season too and outclassed dudes who had the entire season to acclimat.
remember early one with the foul troubles too? as soon as deandre "the snake" jordan came on board that quickly stopped and he became more confident
hope he continues to get the right mentoring from experienced players

Back
Top Bottom