Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

1736688C-A748-4014-BEA6-650904713F4C.jpeg

Sexy Frank.

Ayo, but you can really see how much his body has changed. He looks a lot less like a point guard. Seems a little stiff at times.

I really don't see him working at a PG, but he looks like he'll be able to stick around at the least as a lock down defender.

Then again, we're going positionless so who knows.

It's a bad look to the team if you start a rookie who's looked terrible.

Knox will get minutes. Not worried about that at all.

any of yall going to the game today? i was thinking of going just to add to the bucket list of going to the first game of the season... obviously its a bad team and no KP so it makes the game less desirable lol... but decent seats for under a bill.. would yall go?

any of yall going to the game today? i was thinking of going just to add to the bucket list of going to the first game of the season... obviously its a bad team and no KP so it makes the game less desirable lol... but decent seats for under a bill.. would yall go?

I went to opening night a few years in a row when Melo was here.

Always a good atmosphere since the fans still have a sliver of optimism.

i wanted to go to the game but decided to pass... i dont want to watch just trae young... if KP played id go but not really hyped to see this starting 5 in person lol...next year ill go watch the season opener hopefully we got a good max player next summer and a good rookie... i am going to get rockets tickets for january though... im a just chill at the crib get me a sub and have some henny white

Back
Top Bottom