Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Dpo877LUUAAf7C8.jpg:large

I don't like the idea of playing THJr at the SF position but since they will play the Hawks, so I am fine with the decision

Welcome to the David Fizdale era. It’s Year One for the new Knicks head coach (maybe more like Year Zero but that’s for another discussion). He’s going to try to get the Knicks to play faster, tougher, and defend better. He’s also installing a new offense for the Knicks, one that should have them playing modern basketball, valuing 3s and shots at the rim. That’ll be a change from last year. Previously the Knicks were limited by their adherence to positions. No more. This is the era of positionless basketball.

Ah I see

That explains about starting lineup. It has nothing with position then

this team is going to a be disaster. I guess in a way its cool theres zero expectations therefore no chance of being disappointed. I've never been so unmotivated to catch a game but I'll probably still end up going tomorrow cause the market should be super buyer friendly

I've been more motivated to watch games this year than any other year for a long time. Watching these guys grow gonna be a beautiful sight.

I woulda moved a protected FRP with Noah at the end of the season, if it guaranteed us another max slot.

Back
Top Bottom