Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Looking at some of the past top rookies preseason numbers and they were atrocious. Hopefully, Knox can pick it up when it matters.

floodarea floodarea also low key a jinx with the jerseys. Buys KP Jersey KP gets hurt, buys Frank Jersey Frank stinks.... just hope he didn’t get a Knox Jersey... you know I’m just playin though, it’s all love.
Y’all play too much :rofl:

Real talk though if I’ll be grabbing a Knox authentic at some point this year

I just need it to be the Home, Statement or City Jersey

As sorry as our roster is and we don’t have a player worth getting, those Bape jerseys are disrespectful and worse than the players.

So what’s this about the Knicks declining the rookie option for KP? How soon is he out of here? Can he take THJR with him?

And since KP isn’t playing this season, should have just paid Noah and let him finish. He can’t hurt our team anymore, already trash.

Last edited:
Declining the extension option on KP saves Knicks about $10 millions more cap hit

KP's cap hold for next off-season is only $17 millions. We all know that he''ll make more than that kind of money

Knicks will definitely re-sign KP. Knicks are the only team who have the largest contract to KP than other teams' max offers. Knicks can match any offer since KP will be a restricted FA. It's just Knicks want to have more millions in cap room for next off-season

We are in the new era where we cannot pay the player and tell him to stay home. There's no Marbury incident ever again. I mean the NBA added a rule where NBA teams cannot rest healthy star players anymore. It's possible that it's about Knicks' reputation. More troubles later can make the reputation looking bad. Knicks aren't taking a risk

Back
Top Bottom