Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I cant stand Kanter as much as any one but him opting in made sure we didn't do something stupid with the extra cap space so we can at least have a chance this summer.

yeah kanter is super annoying but im not gonna act like he hasn't been mistreated by the Knicks. this organization is a complete joke how u guys continue to give it the benefit of the doubt time and time again is something I don't understand

yeah kanter is super annoying but im not gonna act like he hasn't been mistreated by the Knicks. this organization is a complete joke how u guys continue to give it the benefit of the doubt time and time again is something I don't understand
We talking about the same Enes Kanter?

He opted in knowing the situation. He wanted the money and to be able to play for a big contract with a group of young players and he was able to do that for the first half of the season. When he was allowed to float around and pad his stats he was cool, now that he's been benched he's sulking. He's only worried about his next contract, so I don't mind the front office being only interested in playing those players who are going to be here longterm.

He can always request a trade, but he knows if he leaves and heads to a better team looking for a solid piece for a run he won't have the same opportunity to benefit off garbage time.

If we get a good enough deal I say take it, but he can sit on the bench the way Noah did for all I care.

^ i dont agree with you specifically with the kanter situation... they dont owe him anything especially with the bad effort hes put out on defense...have they done players wrong in the past yes they have... still mad how dantoni and the franchise did starbury dirty when he came to camp in shape and ready to play

**** Kanter and all his crying

Burke ain’t crying
Hezonja ain’t crying
Lee ain’t crying

He’s totally oblivious to how garbage he is on defense and thinks that has nothing to do with why young guys are getting more burn than him

He has a good offensive skill set sure but even with all that his basketball IQ is questionable at best

He doesn’t spread the floor like Kornet
He isn’t vertical like Mitch
And both are better defenders than him already

Kanter is completely one dimensional and our team is that much easier to clown on with him on the floor especially when he’s trying to be Mr. tough guy or talking ****

He’s not good enough to be crying like a superstar

Get him tf outta here

And shoutout to Hezonja for calling him out on that baby ****. That’s how to act like a professional and ride for your team

The FO is dumb for not getting rid of Kanter if they have no interest in playing him anymore. Get something for him, picks in 2023 when we hope to be good or something :lol: da **** they holding on to him for?

The FO is dumb for not getting rid of Kanter if they have no interest in playing him anymore. Get something for him, picks in 2023 when we hope to be good or something :lol: da **** they holding on to him for?

Somebody has to be willing to give up something for him though.

Somebody has to be willing to give up something for him though.
Eff it, then give him away it's pointless to create a toxic situation it's been clear since early in the season that Kanters not willing to accept where his role has been reduced to at this point. He *****es about not starting anymore what did they expect to happen if they decided to bench him. That's when they shoulda started looking to unload him someplace.

Eff it, then give him away it's pointless to create a toxic situation it's been clear since early in the season that Kanters not willing to accept where his role has been reduced to at this point. He *****es about not starting anymore what did they expect to happen if they decided to bench him. That's when they shoulda started looking to unload him someplace.

I fully agree w/ you. He gotta go

There’s something to be said for the fact that he’s still here at this point

No one is interested in an expiring crybaby head case

Glad its all coming out .

To think there would be a Knick team without drama.

That year DRose went MIA was wild though :lol: plus Joakim pushing Horny. All the melo stuff.

This aint bad but theres definite divide. We gotta pick our players . To me, the choice is easy. Im on Team Rookies + Dot/Frank all day. Those are 5 players I want back for sure.

Hsrdaway and Kanter just need to peace out already.

Back
Top Bottom