Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Don’t attach assets to move contracts until you absolutely have to. Scott Perry been in the league long enough to know this.

Only downside of this is the other 29 teams know you need to make the trade so the price could be more expensive

Only downside of this is the other 29 teams know you need to make the trade so the price could be more expensive

Might have to do one of those “you owe me next time” type trades. I think the Celtics and Heat were able to clear space fairly easily when they formed their big 3s

we would have to trade both lee and hardaway to open up 2 max slots... and you might have to attach an asset aka a young guy on this team maybe frank or a draft pick to get a trade done... trading both seems very unrealistic... id be happy with 1 max slot... you still have KP, knox, our draft pick hopefully a top 3 pick and 1 max guy...

At the minimum we need to trade Lee. Dude can actually contribute to a team not rebuilding. Tim can go too, but I’m 50/50 only bc I wanna see how he does being the 3rd option. He might take bad shots now bc he feels like he has to. I kind of get it. Can’t pay a guy 18 mil to take 10 shots a game or fewer without trying to take over. I’ve noticed that some of those bonehead shots are when he tries to swing the momentum.

Couverture-103.png

Legendary

Season is actually turning out as I expected. All this back and forth is just a bonus. Now all we need is the 8th pick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom