Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

BC08AC4C-8462-491D-B7C1-AD1E438F5D12.gif

I feel for Kanter. He’s not playing but they have a Guard that doesn’t even know the basics to not pick up his dribble and who throws slow motion passes.

And they call me the one obsessed with Frank :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: I need to really stop though. But I came to the conclusion on why I have such a disliking for Frank. He’s like the kid at school that just can’t get right but his parents aka Frank Fanatics blame everything on the teachers to protect their child and it just makes all the level headed parents resent that kid and his parents even more than they should.

i think most people are on board with kanter getting traded after that. he's really amped his whining lately.
hope the knicks can get something in return at least

Vonleh did a great job guarding Harden. Arms to his side, stayed out of his space and invited him to drive because he has the size and athleticism to block/bother his shot.

And Mitch is just a freak of nature. We have something really special with him. He's a 7 footer and he probably guarded the best perimeter player in the league better than anyone else. Harden kept getting TH Jr to switch off on him to iso Mitch, which would normally be the right move but Mitch stayed with him every step of the way and was long enough to block his travel x stepback 3 point attempts.

Both of them really impressed me defensively.

kanter needs to shut up... he dont know how to guard the pick and roll and his defense is just trash in general... what did he think would happen coming into a new season without KP and the youngest team in the league? he shouldnt of opted in on his contract but he wanted to get paid so thats his fault... i hope he rots on this team for the rest of the year on the bench

Back
Top Bottom