Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I think the problem with THJr now is that his stock has gone down. Early on, dude had confidence and although shooting a bad % dude was taking shots and making them. Somewhere down the line dude lost his confidence and is wild inconsistent. Probably around the time Mudaiy started doing good.

If he can get back to where he was at the start of the year, his contract ain't bad for what he was and with a team with more offensive power, he could actually fit nicely.

Another thing that's obvious, Fiz wants everyone to be a shooter. Maybe he just wants to evaluate everyone's offensive firepower and "next year" when they have a "better" squat develop a game plan around the ones he decided to shoot, but that's the only logical reason for me.

I like the loss but

Has this dude Fizdale drawn up a succesful play after time out at all? What the hell was that last one?

Nothing for Knox rolling, nothing for Dot ? Theyre the better shooters off screens we have :lol:

05DA5A97-4263-4BA6-BF2B-BA45B12CD597.gif

TO REDDISH

i stepped out before the end of the game, but good loss. i don't know why anyone would be disappointed unless you don't want the team to get a top pick next season

but look at that dude puffing out his chest on a goaltend. foh

Back
Top Bottom