Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Actually, I wouldn't lump Dotson with the rest of them , because Dotson does more for the team to win like Defense.
I wasn't really saying all those guys were chuckers or only good for offense but just that they all can come off the bench as guards to score with the 2nd team.

lol so corny

DxDr4J4UwAAEtGG.jpg

Screenshot_20190116-164616_Chrome.jpg

Them boys in Turkey ain't playing. They trying to get an international arrest warrant. They have accused Kanter of providing financial support to terrorist entities.

Sixers want Vonleh.

I like Noah a lot. Been one of my favorite knicks this year, but he’s playing himself into a nice contract.

Give me Fultz!

The Kings have always been a joke of an organization and this confirms how funny they are. To think they could get Kanter for Zo straight up. What kind of sense does that even make?

That's not to say the Knicks ain't a joke, they probably were trying to offload Lee and wanting a draft in return. LoL

What's the risk inIf anything, DSJr is a better asset than Frank is currently.

Let it be known that I do think Frank is a bum, but in today's current NBA, imma have to disagree with this. DSJ is a better player who puts up better stats, but I dont think he's the better asset.

I know that **** makes zero sense, but teams dont value undersized inefficient guards unless you're damn near elite at scoring (Kemba). We're about to see what the Mavs will get in return for DSJ though and I really dont think it'll be much.

To DSJ's credit though, I do think he's the scapegoat in Dallas. I don't believe in any of the attitude issue rumors or the off court issues. He's unfairly getting the short end of the stick here and he will be moved imo.

Back
Top Bottom