Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Some people will never ever learn.

“An undersized, score first point guard entering his 30s with no playmaking skills or defense who has already headlined a bad team for a decade? That’s what we need !!”

Like moths to the flame. Why don’t y’all ever look at and admire good organizations ?

Sad thing is you all are the types in Dolan’s ear every day. “We need to sign some free agents im tired of losing!!”

kemba putting up good stats on a bad team... did he ever make the playoffs? hes a good player but wouldnt want to throw the max at him... he will be like starbury all over again good stats but doesnt equate to wins... i rather throw the max at someone else and then get a decent pg who is pass first pg...

I’m not even that down on Kemba he’s just not the guy you sign when your franchise is rebuilding, plus he’ll cost way too much as you guys said.

Some people will never ever learn.

“An undersized, score first point guard entering his 30s with no playmaking skills or defense who has already headlined a bad team for a decade? That’s what we need !!”

Like moths to the flame. Why don’t y’all ever look at and admire good organizations ?

Sad thing is you all are the types in Dolan’s ear every day. “We need to sign some free agents im tired of losing!!”
Dudes are dedicated to repeating the same struggle mistakes for temporary good moments. Not even success. Just a few 40 point games.

Y'all basketball opinions are really putrid.

Now he has no playmaking skills. Same dudes that thought Frank was gonna be J. Kidd x Giannis.

How many times have I said I'm not even crazy about us signing him like that? I just want y'all to actually start watching basketball so you can have educated opinions instead of saying the stupid **** that y'all do.

This is why fans love trolling and poking fun at Knicks fans...some of y'all just be saying flat out dumb stuff.

Hype up Frank and hate on the leading scorer in the NBA. Just straight ignorance.

Comparing Kemba to Marbury and asking if they ever made the playoffs? Like come on....

Kemba is really like a smaller version of Marbury and Steve Francis..
IDK.. Kemba on the Lakers makes more sense than Kemba on the Knicks..
His price tag right now is just too much..
Dudes gotta understand the great players drop 40 on you every single game night in and night out.. That's what it takes for their team to win.. (I know someone is gonna come in and ask who has averaged 40 a season...)

That's what Steph used to be known for before Durant dropping 40 one night and dishing out 10-15 assists the next night

Can anyone tell me who is a “pass first” point guard that’s starting right now? Keep seeing that thrown around with no examples.

Well, Frank passes as soon as he touches the ball. Does he count? I think he’s more of a “pass only” point guard.

How many alternative screen names do you have...

What exactly is different about Kemba's game compared to Marbury and Francis
From my vantage pt both Francis and Marbury were more athletic stronger guards.. both were slightly better than Kemba until this recent scoring onslaught

Can anyone tell me who is a “pass first” point guard that’s starting right now? Keep seeing that thrown around with no examples.
Chris Paul

:lol:

How many alternative screen names do you have...

What exactly is different about Kemba's game compared to Marbury and Francis
From my vantage pt both Francis and Marbury were more athletic stronger guards.. both were slightly better than Kemba until this recent scoring onslaught
They definitely were.

Last edited:
Steve Francis now....lets just talk about something else. Please.

Games aren't similar AT ALL. Kemba's game will age quite fine. In terms of the money it's probably only about 4-5 players in the league who are worth the contracts they have. Don't see how you can use potential earnings as an indictment towards him

Watch a dickhead say Chris Paul like this guy wasn't a superstar player with an elite mid-range game, EASILY one of the greatest ever at his position. Mentioning him like he's the majority instead of the minority :lol:. Also, even with all his "pass first" greatness how many rings does CP3 have? Finals appearances?

Damn y’all use Frank name in every argument. Y’all must really hate the kid :lol:

& no, Kemba’s not like Marbury.

Fiz when he gets hired: we’re gunning for wins, these players need to know how to win and play hard

Fiz 15 games into the season: did you guys really expect us to win this season?

:lol::lol: no we didn’t expect to win, but we also didn’t expect to get blown out every game by non playoff teams. You guys can throw out the idea of any top FA coming to a rebuilding losing squad. Unless they’re coming due to a lifestyle choice, it ain’t happening.

Back
Top Bottom