**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really he was a great defensive player but turkoglu (sp), Lewis and jameer was playing out of their mind that championship run. There were a lot of moments where dwight was sitting on the bench and those guys i mentioned were causing havoc for the cavs like they didn't really need him as much
fam what are you talking about. jameer was injured the season they went to the finals. Dwight was the reason Turk and Shard got the type of looks they were able to get. even though Dwight had a limited offensive skillset he was still a nightmare for teams to deal with in the post.

B311DA9F-CB27-48F6-BB79-C265008EEB6E.jpeg

fam what are you talking about. jameer was injured the season they went to the finals. Dwight was the reason Turk and Shard got the type of looks they were able to get. even though Dwight had a limited offensive skillset he was still a nightmare for teams to deal with in the post.

My bad i meant Courtney lee.

Deflect? Do you get this defensive in real life?

Judging by the way you refer to kawhi as a “cripple” after the fact, i just find it funny that perhaps 24-48 hours ago, his injury history or “crippled”-ness did not seem to bother plenty of lakers fans. I mean dudes were reckless in here talkin about “imma type with my **** when the lakers sign kawhi.”

I ain't defensive. You got offended by my question that wasn't even aimed at you. :lol: You just popped up with the usual "But Laker fans..."

Quote me where I called Kawhi a cripple. I asked @Based Jesus if AD is a cripple what is Kawhi. Simple. Which nobody has still answered. I even gave Kawhi and the Clippers credit for how they played it. I ain't said one bad word about Kawhi. You looking for bitter Laker fans, go look somewhere else.

I don't give a **** if dudes was talking about typing bucket naked. :lol: Wasn't me.

Lol at blindsided. ***** y'all ain't friends.

I’m saying, LOL. Bet the Magic felt pretty “blindsided” when Shaq left them for the Lakers, as did most of the league when Memphis gave them Pau Gasol in his prime. That’s how the game is played...

Kuz looking like a weed head now

Screenshot_20190706-214525_Instagram.jpg

Men dying their hair blonde is generally the first sign of psychosis (see Chris Brown, Kanye West, Pharrell right before he sold out...).

Add to this the fact that he was with a Jenner on a Boat on 4th of July and I’m very concerned about Kuz’s well being and mental health.

Hopefully there’s an intervention before this gets past the point of no return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom