**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Kupchak quote might be the saddest thing ever said publicly by an NBA GM (excluding statements related to actual tragedies).

Last edited:
As someone who has been a Jazz fan for the majority of my life during the past year, I really hope the Clippers win the next 2 titles. The next 3 if L3-6ron picks up his option.

Kawhi's games played the last 6 seasons:

His body just hasn't been able to hold up for whatever reason. Load management was a pre requisite for whatever team he joined so he'll probably be around 60-65 games again this season.
Dude realized regular season is pointless just make the postseason. Something LeBron been doing in the east.

Draymond about to set the record for techs in consecutive games
That team is going to be so bad compared to what he's used to, he's going to lose his mind

Been saying this, Draymond is so emotional and used to winning if he ever got on a team not in the running for a title it is going to get ugly fast.

Harrell guarding Lamelo

Chris Copeland is at every Rico Hines run it seems.

:rofl:

SON WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

:rofl:

huh.gif

no one wants to play with lebum. big ego and toxic. AD gonna want out mid season

Dude realized regular season is pointless just make the postseason. Something LeBron been doing in the east.

We went through multiple years with Blake Griffin and Chris Paul as our best players, both of whom missed a lot of games each season. Those Kawhi numbers don’t trouble me at all.

fam what are you talking about. jameer was injured the season they went to the finals. Dwight was the reason Turk and Shard got the type of looks they were able to get. even though Dwight had a limited offensive skillset he was still a nightmare for teams to deal with in the post.
Dwight had no offensive moves but he was so strong in the block he was able to just dunk on dudes and catch 26 points easy. I always thought he was trash but he did have a time where his defense was really good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom