**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been swindling Lakers fans for a few years, now. Jacked up the ticket prices once Lakers fans had an excuse to go (D-Lo, Lonzo, etc.). Used to be $20 at the door and no wait. It's over $50/day now if you buy tickets online lol. At this point, I'm surprised parking is still free.
where the free parking at

They knew what they wanted and played no games.
giphy.gif

Serves dummy right.

Dwight was an actual Great player at one point. And he led his team over both lebron and the Celtics. That’s the type of thing that doesn’t get acknowledged.

Not really he was a great defensive player but turkoglu (sp), Lewis and jameer was playing out of their mind that championship run. There were a lot of moments where dwight was sitting on the bench and those guys i mentioned were causing havoc for the cavs like they didn't really need him as much

Not really he was a great defensive player but turkoglu (sp), Lewis and jameer was playing out of their mind that championship run. There were a lot of moments where dwight was sitting on the bench and those guys i mentioned were causing havoc for the cavs like they didn't really need him as much
Dwight dropped 40 in the closeout game. That team was 100% built around his presence inside. Mostly defensively, but there’s a reason the rest of the team was all shooters- because he commanded a double inside.

I mean PG finished top 3 this year and he’s not considered a top 5 player is he?
for much of the year he was definitely a top 5 player though?

dwight had 4 consecutive top 5 finishes. including a runner-up in one year where he probably should've won. and i think that was the year they got to the finals on his shoulders. so for at least one season, dwight was definitely top 5. and even if you don't consider his skill or talent to be so, his impact definitely was.

It was Turkoglu and Courtney Lee specifically, I remember having outstanding postseasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom