**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think blaming Fultz's woes on a mental level is the wrong diagnosis. Its either an injury or he's trying to change (rebuild) his follow through on purpose. I wonder how long is everyone gonna be ok with the Sixers babying him. 30-40 games?...........the playoffs? Im rooting for him but like someone said a few days ago, he just might not have it and is happy collecting them nba checks.

Holy **** the narrative of injuries effecting his shooting form needs to stop. If an injury can turn your shot to that you damn sure wouldn’t be ****ing playing at all.

^ this

He’s not just “trying to collect a gamecheck”...the kid does work hard. But something had to have happened in his life that ****** him up bad mentally over the past year. Maybe it was just literally the yips. Once he stepped on an actual NBA court outside of the summer league he just has been too nervous to play since then...I have no clue. I will say that he has been a great teammate, he hustles and like I said he does work really hard. But he ain’t even in the same stratosphere of what we drafted him to be and he’s not going to get even close to that playing beside Ben.

39 and 19. What a bum. Sorry, dude. I’m not buying this new narrative that KAT is soft/trash. He’s still a top 5 big in the league.

1. Davis
2. Embiid
3. Jokic
4. Drummond
5. Towns

Honorable mention: Griffin, Gobert, Whiteside, Aldridge.

Where's the lie tho? Did you watch the game? He did most of his damage in the first half. Was scoreless most of the 3rd when the kings came back and had a key turnover in the final minutes when Kosta took his lunch. He didn't exactly will the team to victory

Where's the lie tho? Did you watch the game? He did most of his damage in the first half. Was scoreless most of the 3rd when the kings came back and had a key turnover in the final minutes when Kosta took his lunch. He didn't exactly will the team to victory
To be fair, Derrick and Jimmy had key turnovers in the fourth as well.

I will say that even after that 39 pt game it still doesn't look like he has an alpha mentality. Right before he coughed the ball up it looked like he had got nervous.

To be fair, Derrick and Jimmy had key turnovers in the fourth as well.

I will say that even after that 39 pt game it still doesn't look like he has an alpha mentality. Right before he coughed the ball up it looked like he had got nervous.

Yea the wolves suck, I'm not putting it all on kat. He looked great to start the game. But when his team really needed him he didn't step up. There's some players you can count on to hit timely shots that kill the other team's momentum, I didn't see that from Kat this game

Yea the wolves suck, I'm not putting it all on kat. He looked great to start the game. But when his team really needed him he didn't step up. There's some players you can count on to hit timely shots that kill the other team's momentum, I didn't see that from Kat this game
Sounds like Lebby

:smh:. Trash week in basketball smh

06CE75BB-4781-46AE-8C56-4EF93960B9FE.gif
Don’t worry the nets play the warriors tonight so you can see them win by 50

But oh boy if caris levert puts up 50 in a win

6B86D3C3-0951-4195-AE2D-590D00AF23FB.gif

Dudley playing 25mpg while RHJ runs 17......

I hate Dudley but he’s a better fit with the starters. Can’t hit a 3, but teams think he can. Also since they added a good backup big in Ed Davis, it also cut into RHJ’s minutes. Last year he got a decent amount of time as a small ball 5. With Allen developing well, and Ed Davis, just aren’t the minutes there used to be

Now if you wanted proof of Nets trying to tank, see Allen Crabbe playing 23mpg

I got a question for ya'll. Now that the Celtics have started 7-5, is Brad Stevens still the best coach of all time or just the best coach in the league? or maybe even 1a with Pop at 1b.

Is Jayson Tatum still a 2nd-year superstar or will it take until season 3 for his hall of fame induction? I was expecting him to be leading the league in ppg from all I heard.

I left out Kyrie being on the level of Steph and Durant but maybe that was just on the Cavs, you know?

I got a question for ya'll. Now that the Celtics have started 7-5, is Brad Stevens still the best coach of all time or just the best coach in the league? or maybe even 1a with Pop at 1b.

Is Jayson Tatum still a 2nd-year superstar or will it take until season 3 for his hall of fame induction? I was expecting him to be leading the league in ppg from all I heard.

I left out Kyrie being on the level of Steph and Durant but maybe that was just on the Cavs, you know?

I’m picking up some sarcasm here...

39 and 19. What a bum. Sorry, dude. I’m not buying this new narrative that KAT is soft/trash. He’s still a top 5 big in the league.

1. Davis
2. Embiid
3. Jokic
4. Drummond
5. Towns

Honorable mention: Griffin, Gobert, Whiteside, Aldridge.

I’m extremely offended that you think Drummond is better than Blake Griffin. He’s also not better than Gobert

Tatum ceiling is Pippen

Very good #2 not #1 guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom