**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expediting the trade process doesn't fall on just Thibs.

It'd probably be easier to trade Jimmy if he can keep his trade value high, by you know, not skipping games every week, not taking 12 shots to score 13, missing two free throws that could've tied up the game, and demoralizing your young teammates at every turn.

I think Jimmy is literally lowering his trade value every time he opens his mouth. At this point he might as well get used to the idea of being a timberwolf for the rest of the year.

Last edited:

It'd probably be easier to trade Jimmy if he can keep his trade value high, by you know, not skipping games every week, not taking 12 shots to score 13, missing two free throws that could've tied up the game, and demoralizing your young teammates at every turn.

Yeah, as a fan of one of teams on Jimmy’s “list”, I don’t want any part of him and am glad there’s been no reports of the Clippers making a serious offer for him...

He gave them a chance to trade him before the season started they sent him home, and said they would...

THEY asked him to come back this is all on them IMO

I think Jimmy is literally lowering his trade value every time he opens his mouth. At this point he might as well get used to the idea of being a timberwolf for the rest of the year.

Rockets offered 4 first rounders. That's on the Timberwolves being stupid

Someone showed up to A Capital City GoGo Game Last Night

45797255_10100938868612345_489342395880570880_n.jpg

Jimmy is bisexual and frustrated after him and Kat had an awkward situation during a ménage. Jimmy was coming at Gabe Union on Instagram in hopes that Wade would have spilled the tea on his sexuality online. Wade didn’t take it there.

Let me put it this way jimmy would love to play in ATL if giving the opportunity

Sooner or later Kat and Jimmy going to have to sit down and discuss who tossed whose salad

Jimmy is bisexual and frustrated after him and Kat had an awkward situation during a ménage. Jimmy was coming at Gabe Union on Instagram in hopes that Wade would have spilled the tea on his sexuality online. Wade didn’t take it there.

Let me put it this way jimmy would love to play in ATL if giving the opportunity

Sooner or later Kat and Jimmy going to have to sit down and discuss who tossed whose salad

This is true. My brother’s wife’s uncle knows a person who does maintenance at the Target Center and he confirmed.

Yeah but Thibs is also the coach and he's not controlling the locker room at all.

It's back.

Yea it looks like he’s focusing on his form instead of just shooting the ball like 2nd nature. You usually only do this when..... you’re learning a new form.

It kinda makes you wonder how many reps he did with Hanlen & on his own
These line drive D-Rose 3's are amazing :lol:

Ball looks like it's going to hit the front end every time

Trajectory has never changed but now they’re dropping it’s crazy :lol:
lets talk about the 7-5 Sacramento Kings

@nelson999 @niketalker23

Losses to Jazz, Pelicans, Nuggets, Raps, and Bucks.

Sacramento has been legit to start the year. Boston has to be annoyed

If D Rose continues to shoot in the high 40s from 3 pt land the nba needs to put him in the three point contest lmao

He's probably the best three point shooter so far on my fantasy team which is crazy

Bjelica has been mostly a negative player his first three years and has never shot over 60% ts

He's 8.4 net rating and has 63.5 ts %

52/49/68 in 26 mpg

Damb, Philly

Go to r/nba with this gay fan fiction

Bjelica has been mostly a negative player his first three years and has never shot over 60% ts

He's 8.4 net rating and has 63.5 ts %

52/49/68 in 26 mpg

Damb, Philly
weird, i was playing the kings in 2k19 last night and that bjelica dude (whom i never knew) dropped 26, 5 and 7 on lebron :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom