**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think the score would be if Duke played the Cavs? I’d say 148-52. I’m just bracing myself for the oncoming takes of “DuKe CoUlD bEaT tHe CaVs” on twitter. Clarkson, Hood, Cedi would all drop 30. Sexton chips in 20. Thompson would get 20 and 20. It would be a massacre.
It’s almost as if dudes don’t realize that nba teams consist of the best players from the ncaa and the world. Tristan Thompson would be in the post looking like Olajuwon

I think blaming Fultz's woes on a mental level is the wrong diagnosis. Its either an injury or he's trying to change (rebuild) his follow through on purpose. I wonder how long is everyone gonna be ok with the Sixers babying him. 30-40 games?...........the playoffs? Im rooting for him but like someone said a few days ago, he just might not have it and is happy collecting them nba checks.

:smh:. Trash week in basketball smh

06CE75BB-4781-46AE-8C56-4EF93960B9FE.gif

Kat put up all his numbers in basically garbage time. Didn't do hardly anything when the kings were making their run. Didn't do hardly anything when the wolves made their run. And gave up 23 to WCS

39 and 19. What a bum. Sorry, dude. I’m not buying this new narrative that KAT is soft/trash. He’s still a top 5 big in the league.

1. Davis
2. Embiid
3. Jokic
4. Drummond
5. Towns

Honorable mention: Griffin, Gobert, Whiteside, Aldridge.

Well, ok

Several Warriors players have toured the construction site in the past few months, but Durant was the first player to walk on the ground where the playing floor will be laid next year. Construction workers on-site screamed his name around the building as he made his way around the area.

derrick rose + 9 last night......

it does seem like jimmy is taking plays off and doing stuff he has never done on the floor,,,, similar to vince when he was trying to leave the raptors

earliest kd leaves is 2020 imo..if he goes at all. He probably wants to be in that new building for a bit. as a player you always want the shiny, new, newest tech, things custiom made for you. probs wants to experience that before he rides off in the sunset to never win another nba title.

jimmy is literally the ***** at Target tryna get fired right now because he knows if he quits, he wont get unemployment. So he shows up late to his shift...shirt be inside out....when he's putting back items, it stashes the lean cuisines next to the Beats Studios.....He made a fort in the towel section and smashed a chick he met on Bumble in it...tried on 3 packs of boxers...tried on 3 packs of condoms....****in jimmy

Derrick's shooting 47 percent from 3 for the season on over 3.5 attempts a game. I hope he can keep this up, because he lost a step or two on his drives to the rim.

Jimmy has to find Derrick faster when he's camped out on the 3 point line. Even Kat and Wiggins has gotten quicker about giving Derrick the ball when he's open for 3. (yea I know Wiggins didn't play last night, just talking about in general)

Last edited:
I think blaming Fultz's woes on a mental level is the wrong diagnosis. Its either an injury or he's trying to change (rebuild) his follow through on purpose. I wonder how long is everyone gonna be ok with the Sixers babying him. 30-40 games?...........the playoffs? Im rooting for him but like someone said a few days ago, he just might not have it and is happy collecting them nba checks.
Holy **** the narrative of injuries effecting his shooting form needs to stop. If an injury can turn your shot to that you damn sure wouldn’t be ******* playing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom