**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
boy was in the rafters all summer just simmering. Filing away hate mail and insults. waiting for his turn.

tumblr_oszqwv5QkJ1u1urgoo1_500.gif

He saw the warriors struggling tonight and lost his **** lmaooo
started speaking in tongues lmaoo wasnt even rational.
came out of that shirt before the 1st T.O. nipples harder than a priest in sunday school.

guardbird07.gif

Waiting for his opportunity to strike

giphy.gif

Melo hasn’t been good but they’re definitely making him the scapegoat

Cp3 splits 39/27/78
Eric Gordon splits 32/24/91
MCW was in the rotation
Gerald Green shooting 26% from 3.

It’s easy to blame Melo though.
It's obvious anyone who actually pays attention and isn't controlled by the media can see it.

"Really, our offense is anemic," D'Antoni said. "I mean, it's bad. ... I don't know if we're just sagging because we're not believing in what we're [doing]. I don't know. We've got to find the answers. I can't tell you today, 'Oh yeah, it's this,' and we'll solve it tomorrow. No, we've got to work through this and figure out what we need to do. But our offense right now is not very good."

Chris Paul, who has career lows in field goal percentage (39.3) and 3-point percentage (27.1), offered a simple answer for what ails the Rockets' offense.

"Man, part of it has probably gotta be, I ain't made no shots," said Paul, who had 10 points on 4-of-11 shooting against the Thunder. "I mean, that'll probably help if you see some go through."
EJ has also regressed HARD.

Like he’s one of the worst rotation players in basketball.

Cutting Melo and possibly ending his career like this is basically MDA’s revenge :lol:

Somehow it's also melo's revenge

Melo hasn’t been good but they’re definitely making him the scapegoat

Cp3 splits 39/27/78
Eric Gordon splits 32/24/91
MCW was in the rotation
Gerald Green shooting 26% from 3.

It’s easy to blame Melo though.

Hmm.. something seems to be conveniently left off this list

EJ has also regressed HARD.

Like he’s one of the worst rotation players in basketball.

Pretty sad when pj Tucker is your best player. Harden's assists are down, turnovers are up, ppg down, free throw attempts down, free throw % down and his defense is as trash as ever minus the 3 times he gets posted up a game. He's content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom