**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

21DB34DA-469F-4CE2-B8D0-2B3D31DC5970.gif

"Really, our offense is anemic," D'Antoni said. "I mean, it's bad. ... I don't know if we're just sagging because we're not believing in what we're [doing]. I don't know. We've got to find the answers. I can't tell you today, 'Oh yeah, it's this,' and we'll solve it tomorrow. No, we've got to work through this and figure out what we need to do. But our offense right now is not very good."

Chris Paul, who has career lows in field goal percentage (39.3) and 3-point percentage (27.1), offered a simple answer for what ails the Rockets' offense.

"Man, part of it has probably gotta be, I ain't made no shots," said Paul, who had 10 points on 4-of-11 shooting against the Thunder. "I mean, that'll probably help if you see some go through."

Mm hmm. They can barely count on 2 guys to give them double figures every night. They're cooked

"Really, our offense is anemic," D'Antoni said. "I mean, it's bad. ... I don't know if we're just sagging because we're not believing in what we're [doing]. I don't know. We've got to find the answers. I can't tell you today, 'Oh yeah, it's this,' and we'll solve it tomorrow. No, we've got to work through this and figure out what we need to do. But our offense right now is not very good."

Chris Paul, who has career lows in field goal percentage (39.3) and 3-point percentage (27.1), offered a simple answer for what ails the Rockets' offense.

"Man, part of it has probably gotta be, I ain't made no shots," said Paul, who had 10 points on 4-of-11 shooting against the Thunder. "I mean, that'll probably help if you see some go through."

damn that WCF really, really sucked the life outta this team...

This is your best team ever? Sad times in the NBA. Getting dismantled on their home court.

This is your best team ever?

LOL

Bucks making a mockery of these dudes.

96-69.

That trademark Warriors run isn’t happening tonight.

They want no parts of the Bucks.

I can’t crown a team when they give significant minutes to Alfonzo McKinnie, Damian Jones, Kevon Looney, Jordan Bell, Quinn Cook, and Jonas Jerebko.

I’m enjoying this.

I didn’t hate the Warriors until Kerr let his players coach themselves vs the Suns last year. Totally disrespectful.

Raptors vs Bucks ECF is the real NBA finals.

Goodnight

I’m not so sure about that. Cousins is going to be a sloppy mess when he returns. Might be a disaster, actually. He can’t play without the ball. Could throw off their ball movement/rhythm.

Thon Maker would start for the Warriors

Javale McGee is a huge upgrade over Looney, Jones, and Bell. He actually played really well in the Finals.

Looney, Bell, and Jones would be in the G League or warming the bench on every other team in the league.

Steph, KD, Klay, Dray are elite. The rest of the team is pure trash. They will get exposed.

D2B8029F-C2E4-43B5-B721-B3E2BE625307.gif

This man was in his Warriors hate bag tonight. Really took it to another level.

boy was in the rafters all summer just simmering. Filing away hate mail and insults. waiting for his turn.

tumblr_oszqwv5QkJ1u1urgoo1_500.gif

He saw the warriors struggling tonight and lost his **** lmaooo
started speaking in tongues lmaoo wasnt even rational.
came out of that shirt before the 1st T.O. nipples harder than a priest in sunday school.

guardbird07.gif

Last edited:
boy was in the rafters all summer just simmering. Filing away hate mail and insults. waiting for his turn. started speaking in tongues tonight lmaoo wasnt even rational. came out of that shirt before the 1st T.O. nipples harder than a priest in sunday school.

tumblr_oszqwv5QkJ1u1urgoo1_500.gif

Dray didn’t play, Steph left the game early, it’s the 12th game of the season and they are the 1-seed in the West but this man really trying to act like they are frauds like Houston or something :lol:

Javale McGee is a huge upgrade over Looney, Jones, and Bell. He actually played really well in the Finals.

Looney, Bell, and Jones would be in the G League or warming the bench on every other team in the league.

Jonas averaged basically the exact same MPG on the Jazz and Celtics the past two years, both top 5 seeds in their conferences at the time. Jordan Bell would be a valuable role player on any team in the league. I’ve never been a fan of Looney’s 60 year old looking self but there’s worse big men around the league that play 15 MPG for their teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom