**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even Draymond himself would agree with you. Klay is the Warriors most important player
026F6901-FE05-40DA-A2D6-141C19A23483.png

I should be happy that Westy walked in to the arena with no limp.
HIs ankle didn't crack.
Adamantium is real.
OKC 7 W's in a row.
Abrines, Patterson, Ferg and Diallo doing a job..............................but the highlight of the night is a Limped up Curry with GSW getting blasted while Dray misses another.

All these dudes besides Mckinnie and Jonas were part of the team that swept the NBA Finals last year :lol:

Ima need to see this same energy in here when the Warriors are doing the same **** on their way to another championship again this year

Javale McGee is a huge upgrade over Looney, Jones, and Bell. He actually played really well in the Finals.

Looney, Bell, and Jones would be in the G League or warming the bench on every other team in the league.

Steph, KD, Klay, Dray are elite. The rest of the team is pure trash. They will get exposed.

I'd love to see Milwaukee come out the East but I doubt it.

Giannis and Anthony Davis gotta make big decisions soon.

"Really, our offense is anemic," D'Antoni said. "I mean, it's bad. ... I don't know if we're just sagging because we're not believing in what we're [doing]. I don't know. We've got to find the answers. I can't tell you today, 'Oh yeah, it's this,' and we'll solve it tomorrow. No, we've got to work through this and figure out what we need to do. But our offense right now is not very good."

Chris Paul, who has career lows in field goal percentage (39.3) and 3-point percentage (27.1), offered a simple answer for what ails the Rockets' offense.

"Man, part of it has probably gotta be, I ain't made no shots," said Paul, who had 10 points on 4-of-11 shooting against the Thunder. "I mean, that'll probably help if you see some go through."

"Really, our offense is anemic," D'Antoni said. "I mean, it's bad. ... I don't know if we're just sagging because we're not believing in what we're [doing]. I don't know. We've got to find the answers. I can't tell you today, 'Oh yeah, it's this,' and we'll solve it tomorrow. No, we've got to work through this and figure out what we need to do. But our offense right now is not very good."

Chris Paul, who has career lows in field goal percentage (39.3) and 3-point percentage (27.1), offered a simple answer for what ails the Rockets' offense.

"Man, part of it has probably gotta be, I ain't made no shots," said Paul, who had 10 points on 4-of-11 shooting against the Thunder. "I mean, that'll probably help if you see some go through."
What he should have said was this.....................

"Man, part of it has probably gotta be, me holding out for 4yr/160 million instead of doing a 3yr 50. I thought I wanted to win a Chip but I didn't realize I destroyed all hope of that when I made them pay me so much"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom