**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all tripping...I think GS easily gets in. Folks done forgot Curry is a top-5 player and Draymond is a perennial DPOY candidate. Yea losing KD sucks and they’ll miss Klay, but Curry/Draymond PLUS D-Lo is a playoff team easily
D-Lo may or may not be a seamless transition into their scheme. I have no idea tbh. While they did well to round out their roster after that trade, there's a glaring wing issue and overall depth IMO. I think they get in, but I don't think it's a hot take or "lock" at all. The west got better so there's gonna be closer games and now the margin has decreased between comparative teams. It's weird tho. While I don't think they're a lock, I don't think they'd be like an 8 seed if they get in either. But since y'all feel so strongly, the possible dialogue and slander will be glorious...

Y’all tripping...I think GS easily gets in. Folks done forgot Curry is a top-5 player and Draymond is a perennial DPOY candidate. Yea losing KD sucks and they’ll miss Klay, but Curry/Draymond PLUS D-Lo is a playoff team easily

IDK about easily; there’s a lot of good teams in the West. And we don’t know how the D’Lo experiment is going to work yet.

Lakers fans should apologize to Woj....

then in the article accompanied with the Kawhi signing.... says that if the Clips ain't trade for PG he was signing to the Lakers..

Artistic license. He just wanted the L to sting a little more harder.

I’m PayPal ready to make that bet or are you gonna sit there and post gifs?
upload_2019-7-6_20-36-2.gif

As long as Steve Curry is able to play 70-75 games, they should be ok. If he can't do that though, they are going to be in some trouble.

IDK about easily; there’s a lot of good teams in the West. And we don’t know how the D’Lo experiment is going to work yet.

DLo is such a smart basketball player, man. You could literally put him on any team and the fit would be seamless.

As long as Steve Curry is able to play 70-75 games, they should be ok. If he can't do that though, they are going to be in some trouble.
They'll still be good when Klay comes back. Getting the new faces to produce in the system and all of that in a harder western conference is where it gets tricky. A slow start would be dreadful. Smart money is on them figuring it out though for sure.

Wolves arent a playoff team without a Westbrook. And say Westbrook because he's their last hope right now to be playoff relevant in 2020. Way too many improbable factors would have to align, if not. Wiggins breaks through, massive development from Okogie, guys like Dieng and Jones become uber-efficient role guys....not seeing it.

Why panic and mortgage the future just to stay relevant with Russ? While i could see the timberwolves making moves to get him, what’s the ceiling for a KAT/Russ combo, second round of the playoffs at best? I’d rather see them let kat and wiggins, who still haven’t entered their prime, get a full season in without the distraction of jimmy butler. maybe they consider making moves at the trade deadline if they’re competitive

Warriors still have no less than 3 all stars and eventually 4. Yall forgot their defense was regular last year too. Losing Iggy and KD will hurt them in the playoffs more than it will in the regular season

West got better and Warriors got considerably worse. idk, I don't think it's that wild to say GSW will be in for a fight

Gsw will be in for a fight, but so will every other team in the west. Teams are gonna be beating up on each other nightly so i have a feeling playoff seeding is going to be tight come april.

And the fact that a portland team lead by dame and cj minus nurk could procure a 3 seed last year means that anything is possible in the west

I wouldn’t want to play the warriors in the first round. You know Klay gonna work his *** off and come back ahead of schedule.

Why panic and mortgage the future just to stay relevant with Russ? While i could see the timberwolves making moves to get him, what’s the ceiling for a KAT/Russ combo, second round of the playoffs at best? I’d rather see them let kat and wiggins, who still haven’t entered their prime, get a full season in without the distraction of jimmy butler. maybe they consider making moves at the trade deadline if they’re competitive

That's wishful thinking is all. If you're banking on KAT improving, then why not add another top 10 NBA player to the mix and see where it develops? That would be their future, so that is the mortgage...And opposed to what? Slow developing 1st rounders and a few more years of hope come the draft? By then, KAT will want out. I would be with you, but it's just not how the NBA landscape works for most contenders. Homegrown talent is for baseball and 1st round draft picks outside of the top 3 or so is for the NFL. In the NBA, you need the talent right now to compete.

Warriors need wing defenders. That's their biggest issue.

As a Dlo fan, I have no idea how he'll fit into their team, but the best player he's ever played with is Lou Will. He should flourish with Curry and Dray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom