**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers fans should apologize to Woj....
when-nick-young-the-basketball-player-met-nick-young-the-meme-body-image-1485378510.jpg

Dude said the Lakers weren't in the race, weren't getting a meeting. (lets not mention his takes on LA getting AD)

then in the article accompanied with the Kawhi signing.... says that if the Clips ain't trade for PG he was signing to the Lakers..

Yeah I compared them because he called AD a cripple while Kawhi has missed way more games. So what does that make Kawhi? You just tryna deflect. :lol:

"Well Lakers fans wanted him".

Ain't got **** to do with my question.

Deflect? Do you get this defensive in real life?

Judging by the way you refer to kawhi as a “cripple” after the fact, i just find it funny that perhaps 24-48 hours ago, his injury history or “crippled”-ness did not seem to bother plenty of lakers fans. I mean dudes were reckless in here talkin about “imma type with my **** when the lakers sign kawhi.”

But Kawhi won with Kyle ****in Lowry as his sidekick...
Exactly. Kyle Lowry plays guard.
Kawhi and George are the same person
Doc Rivers is going to have to coach his butt off
Couldn't win the west before but he better win it now

Wolves arent a playoff team without a Westbrook. And say Westbrook because he's their last hope right now to be playoff relevant in 2020. Way too many improbable factors would have to align, if not. Wiggins breaks through, massive development from Okogie, guys like Dieng and Jones become uber-efficient role guys....not seeing it.

The Kings were in the playoff hunt for 90 % of the season & ya'll think this Warriors team w/o Klay but adding D-Lo isn't gonna make it??
You just made the point that Sacramento was competing for the majority of last season. That should remain the same this season, so yes, it will be an uphill battle for the Warriors without Klay and Durant and Iggy

Spurs just won't die :smh: antidope antidope

With Derrick White on the come up and Murray returning, I think they're gonna get in again :smh:

They got enough depth to support DeKobe and LMA even if they were to have down years

Walker could also be ready to contribute
We aren't making the playoffs. That team is going to shoot like 11 threes a game. The floor spacing :sick:

I'm also certain guys like Chuck, Ewing, Malone, Stockton etc. weren't appreciated in their eras because of no jewelry
Naw bro those players were highly respected
They each made a name for themselves in college
Came to the pros and dominated at their respective positions

You just made the point that Sacramento was competing for the majority of last season. That should remain the same this season, so yes, it will be an uphill battle for the Warriors without Klay and Durant and Iggy

The point being that GS still a much better team in every aspect & still have one of the best players in the league with two very good players next to him... GS may not be a high seed but they aren't gonna struggle to make the playoffs

Y’all tripping...I think GS easily gets in. Folks done forgot Curry is a top-5 player and Draymond is a perennial DPOY candidate. Yea losing KD sucks and they’ll miss Klay, but Curry/Draymond PLUS D-Lo is a playoff team easily
West got better and Warriors got considerably worse. idk, I don't think it's that wild to say GSW will be in for a fight

Y’all tripping...I think GS easily gets in. Folks done forgot Curry is a top-5 player and Draymond is a perennial DPOY candidate. Yea losing KD sucks and they’ll miss Klay, but Curry/Draymond PLUS D-Lo is a playoff team easily
Folks forget about a lot of things when it comes to great players get don’t like :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom