**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I’m gunna get so loaded if Klaw announces on sunday.

Break out the woods and dusse

We calling in sick on Monday
6DA49C34-61FE-4CD5-BFA8-40CAB9953B22.gif

He was a top 5 FA in 2017. Celtics had cap. They weren't getting KD, CP3, Curry, or Blake.

One good year? Man had 3 damn near identical years production wise leading up to that signing and was getting better every year his career progressed.

I swear dudes on NT don't even watch the NBA. You just let your hate for other players and teams complete warp any chance of a rational assessment.
:lol: I watch the NBA way more than you and I watched him have one stand out year. He was a top FA that was overrated in a weak FA class.

Celtics fans all year: u can’t trade kyrie. He’s a superstar. We love him. Horford is great. Brown is untouchable!! Way better then Ingram.

Celtics fans now: kyrie leaving? He sucks anyways. Kemba is basically the same player. Oh horford leavin? He’s old anyway. Bob Williams got next! Brown for Turner? Brown reached his peak. Turner is future Shaq

It hurts me to say this , but Prime James Worthy was better than Prime Dominique Wilkins .

Big Game was going to be a hall of famer regardless of what team he ended up on.

And not to discredit James, but imagine if all Nique had to do was fill the lane and step up his game once Kareem became a mummy after 86-87.

Worthy is better than people give him credit. He was highly skilled and efficient and when he was asked to be great he did it. Won a finals MVP. He coulda avg 25+ for years if he had his own team.

Agreed. SF with a great post game, good mid-range j and great runner. Certainly he benefitted a lot from playing with Magic, but would have put up numbers anywhere.

Celtics fans all year: u can’t trade kyrie. He’s a superstar. We love him. Horford is great. Brown is untouchable!! Way better then Ingram.

Celtics fans now: kyrie leaving? He sucks anyways. Kemba is basically the same player. Oh horford leavin? He’s old anyway. Bob Williams got next! Brown for Turner? Brown reached his peak. Turner is future Shaq

Kyrie is a better player than Kemba. Horford will be missed. Bob Williams is unproven and at this point should not be considered as viable replacement for Horf. I would trade Turner for Jaylen based on needs of the team, but it can't work financially.

-Celtics fan

Why don't you just initiate a cordial conversation about basketball instead of trolling? Is that why you got banned?

:lol: Kawhi doesn’t even want the GM, coach or LeBron in the building... :lol: :smh:

Wants the guy that quit cuz everyone else was such a pain in the *** to deal with. :lol:

A washed Bron + Kawhi + AD is miles better than the Heatles.

I dont even know if a prime Curry/Klay/KD/Dray would beat that team.

Even so, the West would be a hobbled GSW Team (you know Steph will miss games due to injury or load management, Denver’s still young Core, a Houston Team in shambles and Portland with Nurkic in the rotation. Utah will be Interesting.

The Lakers will with those three will wash all of the above. Giannis and Toronto w/Kawhi would be the biggest threats. Maybe PHL if they add run it back or a similar version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom