**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got da beers, USA women’s soccer team and husky white yambs on deck. We outchea :pimp: :pimp:

65D21F14-255D-4D97-B002-C0147DBBFFBF.jpeg
30188DEE-1E8E-4F28-A745-AD1B63FA817C.jpeg
Cheers. I’m done for the day. Looking to make our way to a bar at the beach but I’m struggle fest right now

waiting on "things to shake out"..hmm this coming from the same guy that was saying i didn't have faith in the warriors because i wasn't willing to make a bet?

the standard is double.

The warriors were down 3-1 and you were acting like you were confident they would come back and win the series :lol:. Not even close to the same thing. The celtics are still in play for AD so I wanna make sure I got all my bases covered

She ready for the storm2006 storm2006 all summer 19'
diddydatazz2.png

Haunting my dreams.

Why did you crop this, man.:smh:

Homie probably getting the number right now :nerd:

Man, I love you guys :lol: :lol: :lol: Free agency is gonna be LIT. Gonna be off work on Monday so I’m firing up da Henny, gonna have the triple screen setup for all updates and the laptop for refreshing this thread.

I am fully expecting manifestos and bans for MVP MVP and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE . I know dudes got the burner accounts and manifestos on deck and been doing push-ups and sit-ups all offseason for when their shirts come off at 6PM on Sunday. Probably got extra keyboards on deck too tbh.

buc em buc em already got a list of excuses ready for why Philly will still be the best when they strike out on everybody.

ALA is on life support with the Kawhi developments.

Boston fans convincing themselves why they’ll still be contenders regardless of who stays and who comes through.

Toronto is still in Canada.

GSW fans seeing their season flash before their eyes.

NBA truly is the GOAT league.

Edit: Dallas and NYK fans waiting for their young bols to develop and enter their primes is an underrated storyline. I respect those two franchises for trusting the process. Salute.

Last edited:
The warriors were down 3-1 and you were acting like you were confident they would come back and win the series :lol:. Not even close to the same thing. The celtics are still in play for AD so I wanna make sure I got all my bases covered

bruh im beyond confident..i still believe they can pull off the upset

It wasn't horrible when they gave it to him though. It looks bad NOW...because he snapped his leg and ankle. They didn't have many options, but had cap space...THEN.

The cognitive dissonance in here is alarming.
He was a overrated FA to begin with. He had one good year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom