**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No , James was just better . I'm old as dirt so I saw most of Nique 's career
I must agree with you in regard to fundamentals. Worthy's footwork and skill set was better. However, 'nique was the better athlete, and his unpredictability made him much more dangerous at times.

Watching the ALA gang disappear after two weeks is glorious. If kawhi signs with the lakers I’m dropping the manifesto that cavs fan promised but never delivered

Kyrie is a better player than Kemba. Horford will be missed. Bob Williams is unproven and at this point should not be considered as viable replacement for Horf. I would trade Turner for Jaylen based on needs of the team, but it can't work financially.

-Celtics fan

Why don't you just initiate a cordial conversation about basketball instead of trolling? Is that why you got banned?

Gotta be a Felger burner account :rofl:

Dude, let go of the hate, and stop grouping/generalizing all of us Celtics fans that you think we share the same sentiments about what happened last year (cuz we're frustrated AF about it, too) and what's currently happening to the team. Your team needs your support, not this hatred. :lol:

Brown is untouchable!! Way better then Ingram.

He is.

Celtics fans all year: u can’t trade kyrie. He’s a superstar. We love him. Horford is great. Brown is untouchable!! Way better then Ingram.

Celtics fans now: kyrie leaving? He sucks anyways. Kemba is basically the same player. Oh horford leavin? He’s old anyway. Bob Williams got next! Brown for Turner? Brown reached his peak. Turner is future Shaq

Laker fans tried to warn us :lol:

We still here :nthat:

But this manifesto tho :nerd:

If it happens, no one is safe, even you

F2239DD4-2A17-4966-90F9-9CA8F56B8A55.jpeg

I'm sittin in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi, I got a couple M-16s, couple nines, got a couple joints with some silencers on 'em, I'm just loadin up clips. Got a couple grenades, couple missile launchers, with, you know, a couple missiles. I'm ready for war.

The funniest thing from catching up on this thread is the fact that Laker fans think everyone else is as emotionally invested in the Lakers as they are. The Lakers are funny to make fun of when they're bad, that's about it. No ones going to be seething with rage if they get good again.

If it happens, no one is safe, even you

F2239DD4-2A17-4966-90F9-9CA8F56B8A55.jpeg

I'm sittin in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi, I got a couple M-16s, couple nines, got a couple joints with some silencers on 'em, I'm just loadin up clips. Got a couple grenades, couple missile launchers, with, you know, a couple missiles. I'm ready for war.
I’m welcome the slander with open arms :wink:

The funniest thing from catching up on this thread is the fact that Laker fans think everyone else is as emotionally invested in the Lakers as they are. The Lakers are funny to make fun of when they're bad, that's about it. No ones going to be seething with rage if they get good again.

Bruh there’s a group of people on here who proudly identify themselves as ALA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Celtics fans all year: u can’t trade kyrie. He’s a superstar. We love him. Horford is great. Brown is untouchable!! Way better then Ingram.

Celtics fans now: kyrie leaving? He sucks anyways. Kemba is basically the same player. Oh horford leavin? He’s old anyway. Bob Williams got next! Brown for Turner? Brown reached his peak. Turner is future Shaq

Lakers fans in March, April, and May: LeBron is a disgrace. Ship him out and build around the young core. Lonzo is the most valuable player on the team.

Lakers fans now: BRON/AD/KAWHI 2020 CHAMPS

Lakers fans in March, April, and May: LeBron is a disgrace. Ship him out and build around the young core. Lonzo is the most valuable player on the team.

The only person calling LeBron a disgrace and wanting to trade him was @MVP

NT 2 years ago: hahahaha Lakers brand is dead they’ll never sign anyone. That brand **** is dead you can be a star in any city. Why would Lebron ever play there.

NT 1 year ago: hahahaha nobody wants to play with lebron he only went there to film movies and get paid. He doesn’t care about winning. All those young players are trash nobody will ever trade for them.

NT now: wahhhhh its sooooo unfair. The Lakers are incompetent this shouldn’t be happening.

Y’all had 8 years to get jokes off. If y’all thought Laker fans were unbearable before just wait...

Watching the ALA gang disappear after two weeks is glorious. If kawhi signs with the lakers I’m dropping the manifesto that cavs fan promised but never delivered

Even if the Lakers don’t land Kiwi, this ALA group really doesn’t have room to talk once Lakers use that $32MM in cap space and fill out the roster with mins because they’ll still be better than most teams.

Very accurate

damn i wish i cared enough to go back in time and pull the receipts of all the lakers’ fans who complained up and down about KD joining the warriors..swear dudes were deep in their emotions. Bunch of socal folk i went to school with, acting like entitled kids on facebook crying and screaming that kd was a snake

look at yall now...tears done dried up and now ya sheepishly smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom