**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone is drinking and watching our women play. Happy Friday BA’s

731D8173-0AA4-4551-8C19-5AFBCA9A4AC6.jpeg

People just conveniently forget that when Kawhi 1st asked for a trade from SA his desired destination was the Lakers, not the Clippers. There's no chance in hell he chooses them over us. He may choose Toronto over us but not the damn Clippers I refuse to believe it.

lol @ all of this though.
wonder how cp3 feels about the lack of basketball reasons coming into play nowadays.

For those that missed it, excellent overall convo

For those that missed it, good times. Funny as hell.

That pod with Nick Young trying to be funny along with Jefferson doing the same was hard to watch. Did not even bother finishing it. Just like the pod Gilbert had with him and Nick -- too hard to watch to bother finishing it.

People just conveniently forget that when Kawhi 1st asked for a trade from SA his desired destination was the Lakers, not the Clippers. There's no chance in hell he chooses them over us. He may choose Toronto over us but not the damn Clippers I refuse to believe it.
This was pre Lebron tho wasn’t it?

I actually agree with you, but just curious what was going on during that multiple month period when you kept saying Kawhi was going to the Clippers? Just reverse psychology the whole time?

Sports news cycle some **** if you ever took it seriously. This morning "Kawhi doesn't want to play with Lebron", this afternoon "Kawhi seriously considering Lakers, talking with Lebron and Kobe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom